Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like his career in WWE is taking a downward spiral. I have heard a saying "Behind
every man's success, there's a woman.....but here we have
the complete opposite situation !! Seriously his girlfriend Melina, just released , is wrecking a career which could have gone great height!!

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
What did Melina do exactly? Besides be more popular in the WWE at her peak than John Morrison at his.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,151 Posts
They stopped dating a while ago, but yeah there has been no valid reason to believe she has affected his career negatively.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Morrison not improving in a decade and having no mic skills ruined his career. Melina was just a funny sidenote.
:lmao

Can't say much more than that.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
The splits. Many many up-skirt pics.
I know that. I was asking what she did to magically ruin Morrison's career. Doing the splits and taking upskirt pics doesn't ruin someone else's career.

If you guys are trying to allude to the fact that Morrison is rumored to be a cuckhold, that's just as much his own fault for allowing that/wanting it than it is Melina's.

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
I know that. I was asking what she did to magically ruin Morrison's career. Doing the splits and taking upskirt pics doesn't ruin someone else's career.

If you guys are trying to allude to the fact that Morrison is rumored to be a cuckhold, that's just as much his own fault for allowing that/wanting it than it is Melina's.
He brought her to the arena after she was fired, he stiffed Trish Status at Wrestlemania on behalf of his girlfriend trying to make Trish look like an idiot to appease the protest of Melina, Melina fucked quite a few of the boys with Morrison knowing and not doing anything about it and guy's think of him as a bitch for it.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
He brought her to the arena after she was fired, he stiffed Trish Status at Wrestlemania on behalf of his girlfriend trying to make Trish look like an idiot to appease the protest of Melina, Melina fucked quite a few of the boys with Morrison knowing and not doing anything about it and guy's think of him as a bitch for it.
I know about the issue with Trish which I agree was awkward looking back on it, but I honestly didn't even notice it when it happened. I had to look back at th ematch after I read about it to see it.

As for the other thing, like I already said, him being a cuckhold is his own choice. Morrison allows her to do it, and therefore you can't just blame Melina for it since he lets it happen. It isn't like Melina was a bad diva, she was a popular one. If Morrison had better mic skills, he wouldn't be jobbing squash matches to Del Rio and participating in the mockery of the night at Wrestlemania.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Morrison still has a future. But right now he's in the doghouse and is gonna be for a while. Seems like the Trish thing and then the Melina crap has given him a years worth of jobbing. He is so fake that it's scary. It comes across to all of us. His moves are about the means and not the end. Mix in some real wrestling moves like slams and suplexes. We all know he sucks on the mic but I really think it's about his lack of gusto. He needs to become a new character and talk with balls like the guys did back in the day (Hogan, Macho, Warrior). Look at HBK when he was a major heel - his voiced lowered and spoke with brass balls. He has the voice of a 18 year old kid. He's so close.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts