Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Banned
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TSM Forum from DVDVR

"WWE Diva Natalya helped foil an audacious attempt by ex Diva Melina to involve herself in last nights Divas tag match in Cleveland. On Monday afternoon Natalya recieved a text message from Melina claiming she was in Cleveland, had a ticket for the Raw show and asking "If I jump KK (Kelly Kelly), you will play ball right?"

Natalya presumed this was a joke, but showed it to the Divas' liaison who after alerting WWE security then asked her to ring Melina to find out exactly what she had planned. The conversation, which Natalya put on loud-speaker with several members of the lockeroom present included a rambling and possibly under the influence Melina suggesting that attacking Kelly live on Raw would get her a job back as a Diva as "Vince loves reality angles"

Sure enough Melina was spotted in the queue for the show with a ticket. Unlike what she may have witnessed on WWE television, she was to find out that WWE are actually allowed to turn people away whether they have a ticket to the show or not. A humiliated Melina was warned that the next time she tries something like this the police will be involved.

Not for the first time Melina's on-off boyfriend John Morrison bore the brunt of her misadventure. He was asked to "keep his woman under control" and his in-ring appearance was that 30 second squash defeat to Alberto Del Rio."

I read this originally at wfigs, but wtf what a psycho bitch if true. Think it is fake news because I thought John dumped her and they do not mention each each other anymore twitter.

But if true, why did WWE put him a squash match because of it. It's not like WWE squashes Randy Orton or John Cena if wives tried to do something like that. I am ninty nine sure they would not.

Or would they?

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
If this is true we've just found the female Matt Hardy, if true JoMo needs to dump her ass if he seriously wants to stay with WWE

·
Banned
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
When did she dump him? He was wimpering all over twitter not that long ago
the first week WWE raw went supershow. I think John dumped her, because she was whining on twitter that she thought she was in love and how true love means they have to be together and crap like that

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Already posted, but it'd be hilarious if true. What a stupid bitch. Because jumping Kelly Kelly on a live show will get you a job. Or maybe arrested. One of the two.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I like JoMo pretty much but never like his girlfriend.

If he finally dump her. Thank god! Now he should focus on his career now before everything else...

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I saw this posted before. But just like before, the source is some random wrasslin' forum. Considering no one has managed to find an actual legitimate source so far, it's clearly rubbish (even though it'd be hilarious if it were true).

·
Banned
323 Posts
you all need to get over yourselves melina is a much better diva then kk and she got fired for nothing she just wants to be with wwe so bad she has a passion and she will do anything even getting arrested to get her job back

·
Registered
690 Posts
Considering the bookers have turned half of Raw to Cena or Punk wankfests while treating the other half involving Divas,Midcarders and Tag Teams as food breaks until they can get back to the Cena or Punk wankfest if this was true it would at least inject some energy into the 9:25-10:30 hour.

·
Registered
22,691 Posts
I saw this posted before. But just like before, the source is some random wrasslin' forum. Considering no one has managed to find an actual legitimate source so far, it's clearly rubbish (even though it'd be hilarious if it were true).
Agreed. When its posted on a actual news site, then will take it as true. Since its been a few days since this "story" came about, its clearly crap.

·
Registered
691 Posts
It'd be absolutely brilliant if this was true (and even better if it happened), but COME ON guys. It's like, the most obviously fake 'news report' I've ever read. Is there even a proper source???

Whatever the case, it's irritating and little bit sexist that every single time Morrison doesn't win someone manages to blame it on his girlfriend. Why isn't it ever his own fault? Even the WrestleMania stuff is still seen as Melina's fault, despite the fact that Trish only ever called on John on it. :\

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
Cool story bro, needs more dragons

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.