Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Harley's Circus
2,565 Posts
lol troll thread
In any case looks only matter so much if your a female wrestler. After all Natalya is getting a push.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Melina stopped being hot when they took the sexy out of her entrance. That split used to be hot. Now its just like watching gymnastics. And she's not allowed to use most of her moves anymore. So...

Nerfed Moveset + Nerfed Sexiness = Jobber Melina

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
It's probably cause once Batista left she quit getting facials from him.
No, seriously somebody pm some proof that batista boned all the divas LOL.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I spy a heel turn coming from Melina after thi s RAW, so maybe what she lost as a face she'll regain as a heel.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
When did she ever have it? Look at those pics from OVW (caution: not whilst eating food) and see why. Overrated fugly injury prone uncharismatic waste of money and a roster space. I hope she's released

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
she's never looked good.

and i mean from her face to her ring work. although she's become more excruciating, with all that unnecessary screaming.

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
I spy a heel turn coming from Melina after thi s RAW, so maybe what she lost as a face she'll regain as a heel.
In my opinion a heel turn for Melina is HIGHLY needed. My problem with the divas is that Laycool are pretty much the ONLY heel divas around at this time. Yes Laycool does a great job, but there needs to be more Heel divas in the mix and I think Melina would be great. Some of Melina's best years in the WWE were when she was a heel, I think she could make her career in the WWE better if she does go heel sometime soon. I am definitely sensing two Divas may become heel soon, and those two divas are Melina and Nikki Bella

·
Banned
315 Posts
She'll be released soon enough. Probably directly after a heel turn.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Melina is a botch machine recently and frankly, she just bores me. I forgot she existed until last night.

She wears fugly clothes also /girlrant.

A heel turn won't make me give a shit about her, but they need to go for it anyway. I'm sick of seeing those veneers WWE bought her constantly on display. It's so forced.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
I will admit it. That 8 month injury destroyed Melina as a top Diva of the Diva's division. Now, she's just another Diva not named LayCool. She's like Edge - she came back a shell of what she once was. Still a fan, but I can definately see her retiring in 2011 / 2012. Her peak years are over.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
She'll be released soon enough. Probably directly after a heel turn.
Sad but true. When a popular diva gets such treatment, it doesn't usually end well for said diva

·
Registered
691 Posts
She's my favourite wrestler, and frankly, I think she could totally outshine every other woman on the roster if WWE bothered to give the others characters. When she debuted in 2005 she made everyone look like crap, to be honest. Over from the get-go. I'd love to see her go heel, but bitchy Melina would totally outshine Lay-Cool, and they don't want that to happen.

·
8,232 Posts
I agree with OP. Something about her has just made her go from an 8 to a 6.

I really have no idea what, but I remember finding her super attractive.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
It'd be cool of she could become a Heel independent of Laycool
She shouldn't have a reason to like them
Didn't they take the belt from her? So IMO when she turned heel it would be stupid for her to do anything to help or join them

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
Well on the bright side, in five or so years she'll be old enough to go to TNA.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
The Sheikuation™;9115452 said:
I agree with OP. Something about her has just made her go from an 8 to a 6.

I really have no idea what, but I remember finding her super attractive.
Probably the stuff she used to wear.

In the MNM days she would wear mini-skirts and do the splits on the ring apron, that immediately took the attention off of her face. Now tho, she wears Ugg boots and some generic wrestling attire so you can't help but look at her face.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts