Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow what a slap! Hopefully the WWE will build this feud up the right way. This is a Diva feud we haven't seen yet.

I wonder how Melina will be a heel. Back when things were TV-14, she was the uber bitch. With a PG rating, I hope she can still be a character.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Neidhart vs Melina is the first Divas match I'll actually look forward to.

How lol, JoMo becomes no. 1 contender one night, and Melina the next.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Glad to see Melina turn heel, she was always better as a heel. I'm interested in this feud and think they could put on a good match.

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
why would we care for this match?? Last week Natalya won against Melina in a 3 min match.
Please speak for yourself, I am looking forward to it and some may as well, also Melina was a face for that match and not a focus in the Divas division so of course she was gonna lose to The Divas Champion. I think the slap Melina gave was awesome and it was like spark that starts a fire, hopefully this particular Diva fire will not get put out too quickly.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Considering Melina was perfectly content with Natalya beating her a month ago, and even congratulated her after their match, her sudden heel turn dosen't really make any sense, tbh.

But who am I to bitch? If it means LayCool is out of the title picture for a while, then so be it.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
There's a few ways they could go with it. Melina has finally snapped and is sick of playing nice. She maybe accuses Nattie of trying to steal her moment by making the win about her. She could accuse her of having it easy due to family connections.

There's a few different angles they could go with here.

Reactions: Ashleigh Rose

·
Registered
691 Posts
Melina wasn't perfectly happy to lose to Nattie; she walked out on her when Lay-Cool were beating her down.

And Melina was always a much stronger heel than Beth anyways, so this should be great. Hope she can regain that fire she had back in the day. Of course, the problem is that Melina was their most popular female by quite a large margin, as last night's pop demonstrated...if Beth and Nattie lose momentum then the face side could suffer, but I have faith in them.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
Melina wasn't perfectly happy to lose to Nattie; she walked out on her when Lay-Cool were beating her down.

And Melina was always a much stronger heel than Beth anyways, so this should be great. Hope she can regain that fire she had back in the day. Of course, the problem is that Melina was their most popular female by quite a large margin, as last night's pop demonstrated...if Beth and Nattie lose momentum then the face side could suffer, but I have faith in them.
Beth was actually her lackey at one point. Melina was always the top Heel during her peak of 07-08 even during Beth's big push, Melina was always the focus and WWE made sure of that and Melina will once again prove it. This will not be the same Melina from 07/08 cause she hasn't been the same since her injury though she doing a pretty good job lately with a few mistakes here and there but then again-all the divas make a few botches here and there at times so no complaints.

She will most likely be sharing the spotlight with Lay-Cool so this will definitely not be the same Melina from the past but it's better then nothing.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Damn right, I will no longer have to witness that ridiculous forced toothy smile of hers.

It would be cool if she changed her whole entire gimmick along with it too, the whole paparazzi thing, huge furry snowboots and weird dancing is annoying also.

... Wow. I think I've concluded that I'm not a Melina fan. LOL. I never even realised that before, she was always "just there" to me...

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I've never been a fan of "face" Melina so turning her heel is a major improvement by default, she's always been more entertaining as a heel anyway, i'm looking forward to her match with Natalya. Nice to see WWE slowly starts taking Divas division seriously again, i'm loving the direction right now, most of the talented divas are being used right.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I kept rewinding my DVR just to see that slap lol then her heel face.

But I don't think she's heel just yet. I think they will do a slow heel turn because the crowd is still cheering for her.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Heel or not, she definitely needs to learn to work again. I was laughing so hard when you couldn't even whip Eve into the fucking corner correctly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts