Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
A stanning today 💋
9,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't really think of it (or care really) until now. She did not help Natalya fend off LayCool after their match. She just walked off. Plus, she acted a bit hellish during her match.

Thoughts?

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
would it mean she'd scream less? cuz then i'm for it.

other than that, don't really care.

·
Premium Member
12,223 Posts
I'd like to see Melina as a heel again. As much as I hate Laycool her gimmick would fit perfectly with them, and I think she's run her course as a face.

·
Banned
353 Posts
Whatever destorys laycool im all for
i mean i no their keeping the devision going
but their annoying and not in a good heel way :gun:
i dont even watch them anymore i just skip it fpalm
thats bad and they really need something to change
being hot is not enough to make me watch tbo

·
Registered
25 Posts
She was good as a heel but her old heel gimmick has run it's course so putting her in LayCool would be fresh. But she did have a backstage vignette last week with Morrison. I got the feeling that she was going to reunite with Morrison, maybe they changed their minds with that angle. I also think she's in the dog house since she jobbed to Laycool a couple months back. I haven't seen this match yet but it sounds kinda jobber and she hasn't been on TV much. She's one of the more tolerable divas so I wouldn't mind seeing more of her.

·
Registered
691 Posts
The fact that they highlighted her walking to the back when Nattie was getting beat up makes me think they have something planned, but I won't get my hopes up. I miss super-bitch Melina.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
WWE could turn her tweener, have her support JoMo, but have her pretty much say "fuck the rest of these divas". Also she would have no reason to join Laycool as a heel, especially as Laycool isn't on RAW typically. instead, she is probably going to be Nattie's next contender as SD! has a diva storyline right now.

And super-bitches never run their course, they just stop being bitchy. I think a "mad as hell at the world" female like Mel could work.

Pros to Mel's heel turn
-RAW gets another heel diva (which it needs)
-Melina goes back to a in-ring style that is much less botchy

TURN MEL NOW!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts