Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But I still wanna see Melina rewarded in her home city. A reunion with Morrison with better, but winning the title will suffice.

·
A stanning today 💋
9,045 Posts
They should send Melina to FCW to rid of that ring rust she has. And Alicia, I don't know what went wrong with her. Usually, she is tolerable in the ring, but she was awful tonight. She needs to work on her selling, and she is too stiff.

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
I do not like anything about Alicia. She is just terrible in every regard. Melina's screaming might work as a heel. She is not effective as a face. She is obviously winning Sunday, unless she is embarrassed in her home city, but this is going to be a snoozefest at SummerSlam.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Melina is unfortunatly one of the WWE's better stars... she has been around since MNM and maybe even before.

it is either her or you can have K2, the Bella Sluts, and Maryse...

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I just hope Melina wins the belt and goes onto feud with Nattie or Gail. Not Alicia, Not Eve, Not Maryse. Those divas can't wrestle. All I'm hearing is how much they're "improving", if you have yet to improve, you shouldn't have been called up.

[/Rant]

·
lyfe
8,846 Posts
Alicia has looked pretty good in recent weeks, but she looked less than impressive tonight. It could be because Melina is rusty (which I'm sure is part of it), but also because she has yet to really work with one of the best in the company.

I like Melina, but I don't want them to put the belt on her so quick. Sadly, it looks like that's going to happen. Ugh, terrible booking.

·
Premium Member
1,543 Posts
That match seriously made me laugh. Not because of how the womens division is now and days but because that match was complete shit. Both of them clearly need to train a hell of a lot more and Fox just made a fool of herself. I can give Melina a little excuse only because she's back from a leg/knee/ankle injury (i cant remember which one) and with out a good leg you can't do a total full work out or even train. Melina is a pass for this week but Fox = FAIL!

·
Few adventures require staying home
7,725 Posts
Alicia has been fine over the past couple months, even great at times so I don't think tonight was entirely her fault. I thought Alicia sold the face crusher, extreme makeover, and the last call just fine. Melina looks fine so far from an offensive standpoint but looks a little rusty when it comes to selling. I'm sure she'll shake some of that off in the months to come.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Am I the only one who thought that match wasn't that bad considering it was a Diva's match? It definitely felt like a big step-up from some of the Laycool, Kelly Kelly and Eve matches we've had to endure on PPVs lately.

I like Alicia. In a few years, I can definitely see her being one of the top female workers in WWE.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,787 Posts
Ha, I'm a little nonplussed here... The common theme is that Alicia's been all right but she was poor in her match with the very rusty Melina on Raw. Does anyone see the connection here? Alicia was having a heck of a time with Melina last night, as Melina was sandbagging and seemed quite awkward in many spots. Yet why am I reading that "Alica's been good lately but she sucked last night"? Wrestling is about two people working together to create a compelling story. It's difficult to do that when one of the two people has conspicuous ring rust and is botching and/or sandbagging a lot, which is what happened with Melina.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I enjoyed the match, there was nothing really wrong with it. Melina's offence was exceptionally done as usual, Alicia dominating the rusty Melina at first was well played and I liked the way it built up to the end. But the divas get criticised no matter what they do these days.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Am I the only one who thought that match wasn't that bad considering it was a Diva's match? It definitely felt like a big step-up from some of the Laycool, Kelly Kelly and Eve matches we've had to endure on PPVs lately.

I like Alicia. In a few years, I can definitely see her being one of the top female workers in WWE.
I'm with you there. I watched the match and thought it wasn't half bad. I was kind of confused when the match went over the one minute match tbh...Melina looked fine, Alicia looked alrighht, I'm hoping for a good match at Summerslam. In comparrison to the other DIVAs they have on the roster, Melina looked down right amazing.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I thought overall this is a good match. I was moderatly impressed seeing all the crap we see shaved down our throats each week. Eves dropkicks to the air next to someones face. Maryses...hotness but thats really it. The Bellas are fun to look at, but not in the ring. Gail Kim looking bad, not because she is, but because she is probably finding it hard to work with the people she is working with, considering shes miles high above them in skill.

I dunno. I'm thinking since WWE put out that talent scout thing looking for actors and models. The divas division is only going to get worse from here. Enjoy it while you can.

·
The Man Comes Around
8,485 Posts
Original plan was inserting Melina into the ongoing John Morrison vs. Ted DiBiase program as means to feature mixed tag matches, but plans were scrapped at the end of the last month.

A three-way feud between Melina, Fox and Eve is tentatively planned, though Maryse may be put in the mix.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts