Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Usually, I honestly don't listen to most of what Melina has to say, but this time she may have a point...

“I don’t watch the show but this is my take, I would have walked out on the people who tell lies to the WWE Universe who say they fight for them and that they are trying to make a change but they aren’t trying at all.

That “1%” who are only out for themselves and don’t care who they step on to get there do not have my respect. I’d walk out on those hypocrites but that has nothing to do with the fans. I would walk out on the people strangling the art of wrestling because The Fans DESERVE to see the talent they love get opportunities! The WWE Universe DESERVES to see The BEST in sports entertainment which is not being provided. I would walk out on those who are keeping the Fans from getting that.

As I said before, I do not watch so I don’t know what the story lines are or what’s going on. I’m just pretending what I would do in an imaginary scenario that has lots of truth behind it.”

The biggest problem I've been having with the RAW storyline is how one sided the affair has been, even when kayfabe and non-kayfabe, the E have made mistakes regarding the talent.

And the so called solution aka "fight it out", isn't going to help the refs that have gotten their asses kicked. It isn't going to get the Divas anymore ring time or bring focus to the ones who can actually wrestle. Not all problems are solved through fisticuffs, not even in the E.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
remember kids, stepping on people to get where you want is bad

however having sex with them to get where you want is good
Well let's not go and invalidate her entire point of view based on blatant rumors that have been over-exaggerated by the IWC. She makes a decent point, however, her point won't change anything. It's a subjective business. Wrestlers get to where they are because people in the higher-ups choose them to be there. Whether they stay there is ultimately determined by crowd and marketing appeal, but it takes that initial political push before they get a chance to receive top talent exposure. We're always going to see the top actors of Hollywood casted in high-budget movies. We're always going to see the "indy" actor casted in independent films. The pointless and mid-budget movies (mostly comedies) are always portrayed by the same people. That's how things go in a subjective business. If you don't have the right connections or have the right appeal, you're not going to get much of a chance to shine.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
In b4 crazy bitch, bitter ex employee, or whore to take away from her VERY valid point, that I agree with.

·
Registered
428 Posts
When did Melina have sex with someone to get what she wanted?
By wanted, you mean extreme pleasure. Always. That's why she was always screwing around with actual real men.

Too bad she never fooled around with McMahon, she'd still have a job.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
When did Melina have sex with someone to get what she wanted?
She didn't. He's trying to troll her entire point by indirectly mentioning that she screwed another wrestler with the consent of her boyfriend.

Melina never screwed anyone to get ahead in the business that anybody knows about. Nor do I think she even needed to since she's one of the better divas I've seen.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Either way, intentionally botching a live spot on Raw is unprofessional and is walking out on the fans by hurting the product presented

·
The Sundance Kid
18,140 Posts
She didn't. He's trying to troll her entire point by indirectly mentioning that she screwed another wrestler with the consent of her boyfriend.
Lol what is this "with the consent of her boyfriend" stuff? Melina and Morrison weren't dating when she started bangin' Batista.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Lol what is this "with the consent of her boyfriend" stuff? Melina and Morrison weren't dating when she started bangin' Batista.
Supposedly. Just about everything I've read about it was that Morrison knew about the whole deal beforehand and let her do it.

Just like there's rumors that say it happened while Batista was married, but he claims it was after they got a divorce. The time frame really doesn't matter, it's splitting hairs, especially in the case of Morrison/Melina.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts