Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meh, bored. Haven't posted anything in a while. So rusty. Anyway, rate this half-assed effort. The shit in my sig. *heart U*

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
If that's your half-assed effort, I wouldn't mind seeing your FULL effort.

Cas that looks pretty mad.

The scratched out border looks great.

HERE IT IS RAJAH

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
It's quite good, but the text is hard to read and I don't like the scratched out border. It is to "modern" for that bg

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
*heart U*

I like it. Except like GP said, border overdone a little in some parts. And on the lower left it gets weird going from white to the off-white, gray look of the forums.

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
I like it :D . I really like the stractched border.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Guitar Pl4yer said in post #6 :
Very sexy, but the border is overdone in some parts.

Rajah, then why post? Spammer.
This coming from the king of "meh and pwnd". Someone posted the banner afterwards so my post was worthy. I can see why you were de-modded now.
Now that I can see the banner, after someone posted it, it's cool. The border looks different. Nice effect.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
I have never made a post at W-E with just saying "meh." in it. "Pwnd." maybe, but never "meh." At least "pwnd" has a bit of meaning. Your's just says that you have sigs off. You're just mad that SS and I were giving you shit the other night. And now, back on topic.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Ha. You think I care about you and SS? You call that giving shit? If I recall, you were the one who left. My God GP, get over yourself please.
And I still like the banner.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
I SAID TO GET THREAD BACK ON TRACK YOU FAGGY FAGGOT. *heart*

Dude, sleep made me leave. If I recall, I completely put you away, and you had no reply, so I left and slept. Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
GP is right.

I like the idea of the banner, but somethings missing. The text is good, but not for that banner.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts