Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this belongs here, but I got to meet a huge part of my childhood today, Billy Gunn at the SupaNova pop culture expo in Sydney. I wish I could have spent more time with him, but he was in high demand. Such a down to earth & funny guy with a great personality. Good to see he is still looking after himself & people still recognise who he is after all his contributions to the business.

Overall the experience though short was satisfying & would recommend anyone to stop by & have a quick chat or moment with him if he's ever around. Other notes, The Young Bucks had the biggest line, Followed by Gunn. Swagger, Dreamer & Carlito had a few fans in line but kind of felt sorry for Bull Dempsey, Dolphs Brother & The Spirit Squad as I didn't see them sign anything the whole time I was waiting.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Hope Billy Gunn has a great match with Tanahashi and proves people wrong. Seems like a nice guy and was super entertaining in his prime.

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Hope Billy Gunn has a great match with Tanahashi and proves people wrong. Seems like a nice guy and was super entertaining in his prime.
I think he'll prove people wrong. Should be entertaining if nothing else.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts