Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, BamBamBigelow has changed his username like 5 times just to give me negative rep...that's lame. I could care less that he's giving me neg. rep, it's just that he's either changing his UN or creating multiple usernames...which is probably against the rules. I just think he's an idiot. He's been pissing me off through PMs, and he should go to some other forum that better suits his idiocy. I want to get him banned.

Exhibit A:Rep http://img262.echo.cx/my.php?image=reputation3uq.png

Exhibit B:pM http://img264.echo.cx/my.php?image=bigelow6kz.png

You decide.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
His titel already says Moron, so...

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
...why are we moaning about someone who's banned?

And was there any need to go to so much trouble to annotate the screen caps?

·
Registered
907 Posts
he was banned, not for giving out negative rep as it doesnt really mean anything. I caught him leeching of the wrestlemedia forums so i just pm'd nightmare about it and he banned him then he came back under a different name and he was banned again

·
WWE & Basic Thuganomics Champ
683 Posts
i think he was banned because of that changing usernames.And do you know who he actually was? "Mets2k" i cant believe it. He seemed such a good poster but maybe something entered in his brain and he became mad.

N

·
0 Posts
You didn't know it was mets2k then.

o

Since he has posted thousands of times and has uploaded plenty of media, I unbanned him. He said it wasn't him and that his friends use his PC in the morning and whatnot. He says he'll put a password on his computer since they did that crap.

And, of course, if it happens again...

Oh, and Bellboy3:16 (yeah, I said it), start spelling my name properly...AND USE SOME FREAKIN' SENTENCE STRUCTURE.

Swear I asked you before.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts