Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While scouring the web today, I came across a website I thought you guys would enjoy, it's for men and women who want to be penpals with prisoners, which hopefully will blossom into a relationship once they get out.

www.meet-an-inmate.com

Here's an example of a profile that I found hilarious:

http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/ana-11826.html

Here's an article about the crime she committed:

http://www.kolotv.com/home/headlines/10178886.html

Turns out she's in jail for stabbing her boyfriend while in an argument, which lead to his death. She's also a methhead.

Hope you guys enjoy the site for laughs, and maybe, just maybe, some of you will end up finding the love of your life through this wonderful site.

·
Administrator
59,164 Posts
The worse part is there are people out there that use that site as a means of finding their significant other. Yeah, I'm going to wife up some prison chick that's going to rob/con me for everything I've got months later.:lol

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
I think I should try that.

·
===Valar Morghulis===
6,038 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
The worse part is there are people out there that use that site as a means of finding their significant other. Yeah, I'm going to wife up some prison chick that's going to rob/con me for everything I've got months later.:lol
The second chick I posted doesn't even get out until like 2025 or something. She'll be almost 40 :lmao

·
Registered
592 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
You better have a really good credit score to date that chick because a super market probably wouldn't take a check for $3 from her.

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
I have actually used this before, for a school project :lmao

Wrote a paper on the difference between swedish prisons and american ones. Wrote a letter to a prisoner in the US, male, actually got a response.
He ended the letter by asking if the swedish girls are as hot as they say :cool2

·
Is a Snit Head
22,249 Posts
It's kind of weird if you go to this site looking to find a girl to be in a relationship with but there really isn't anything wrong with being a pen pal to a person that's in prison. I'm guessing most of these girls just want to have someone that they can talk to in the outside world and their plans are a lot less evil then some of you guys are making them out to be.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
I would date someone that was in prison (provided it wasn't murder or anything)

but it would be a bit weird talking to an inmate I don't know. This site is funny.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,632 Posts
You don't get involved with an inmate so you can have a relationship when they get out. What's the point? You date an inmate so you know where your significant other is 24/7, and that you and your short visits are the only thing they have to look forward to in their lives.

BEGINNERS.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
Already signed up, you guys are waaaay behind. And for those on the fence, roll the dice. What, are you going to live forever?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts