Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you probably know who medalwarrior is. For those who don't, here's a sample of one of his posts:

medalwarrior said in post #19 :
Randy Orton Vs. Mick, "Jack", Foley should happend before, or after Wrestlemania 20. Just to settle the score. Then have The Rock, and Mick, "Jack", Foley Vs. Randy Orton, and Batista in a, "Tornado Tag-Team No Holds Bar Match. **" **
and another:

medalwarrior said in post #1 :
I just think something where Evolution hires someone to take it, "The Hardcore Title", out of Mick Foley's house. Then Randy Orton Vs. Mick Foley for the, "Intercontinental Title, and Hardcore Title", at Wrestlemania 20, "WMXX", "Wrestlemania Twenty."
and this one is just plain stupid:

http://www.weforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=353438#post353438

Yes, he's that guy that likes to quote unnecessary words in his posts, and he does it everytime he makes a post.

Along with that, he likes to add brackets and asterixes at random places in his posts as well.

http://www.weforums.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=71313

I and others have constantly asked him why he makes his posts so retarded, but he just seems oblivious to those posts.

So this topic is a shout-out to medalwarrior:

STOP MAKING SUCH RETARDED POSTS, AND LEARN HOW TO POST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HERE.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
I agree with you on the quoting part as it does get annoying at times but some of it is funny.

Like whenever he sais WMXX he does this.

WMXX {Wrestlemania 20} "wrestlemaina twenty"

It can be funny at times but I would wish he would stop it.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
I don't see anything really wrong with his posts, except the over use of punctuation and grammar. Otherwise they're typical posts for someone in the wrestling fourms.

N

·
0 Posts
You can't make "him" stop. If he "was using all caps perhaps" it would be "easier to stop him"* but really it's "not"* against "the rules."

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
The Lonesome Hobo said in post #8 :

Then PM him about it!
I've quoted him like 20 times in various topics he has posted in, and he seems to have missed it.

Anyways, with a topic, other people can jump in as well.

Come on, look at this:

medalwarrior said in post #12 :
Maybe at Judgment Day Randy Orton, "Intercontinental Champion Vs. John Cena, "The U.S. Champion", or whoever the, "U.S. Champion", is. Maybe Tommy Dreamer Vs. Randy Orton for the, "Intercontinental Title", in a, "Barb-Wire Match", or, "No Holds Bar", match. , (" Whose Flash any way’s? **") **

, (" Foleyihmksjlgjklod. **") **

·
Registered
217 Posts
Im so fuckin tired of this shit as well. I was heading towards the rant forum to make a "thread" about "it" but i guess you "D-mAn" beat me to it "the thread".

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
It gets fucking annoying after a few times, at first l thought it was funny..now its just annoying.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I have more important matters to concern myself with. Does he perhaps have a funny keyboard, as symbols crop up a lot as well?

Also, could Hobo please stop making sweeping generalisations about people in the wrestling forums. He quite clearly doesn't know what he's talking about.

Thanks.

N

·
0 Posts
Flash said in post #16 :
I have more important matters to concern myself with. Does he perhaps have a funny keyboard, as symbols crop up a lot as well?

Also, could Hobo please stop making sweeping generalisations about people in the wrestling forums. He quite clearly doesn't know what he's talking about.

Thanks.
I think it means he was using some sort of program like WordPad or Microsoft Word when creating posts. I notice some sites often have that, and it's due to those type of programs.

My generalization about the wrestling forums stopped a while back. I know that there are quite a few "intelligent" (not making fun of medalwarrior) posters in the wrestling section but after talking about wrestling years ago it just got stale...even IF the storylines changed. It's more me not wanting to post there than it is the posters sucking.

But I do occasionally post because once in a while the forums are nice to visit.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts