Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got bitches,homies,homeslices,derdys(?).Who wants to be a meaniac?If any one copys I will ban..wait I cant do that....Ill flame you so badly you wont ever want to return or here the name "The Mean"!

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Emokid89 said:
nobody wants to be a "meaniac" because you're a moron and everyone hates you.
Thats why I had to change my name to The Mean cause Im a mean person and I so mean I call you a jackass.::The Mean calls Emokid89 a Jackass::....you 13 year old punk..another thing where the hell this come from?LOL.

·
Registered
906 Posts
The Mean said:

Thats why I had to change my name to The Mean cause Im a mean person and I so mean I call you a jackass.::The Mean calls Emokid89 a Jackass::....you 13 year old punk..another thing where the hell this come from?LOL.
JACKASS?! OH MY GOD THATS SOOOOOOOO HARSH! NO WONDER YOU'RE CALLED THE MEAN! MY SELF-ESTEEM HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN LOWERED TO ZERO! AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And calling me a moron was so harsh to.My self esteem is above zero...its .000001 thank you very much.

·
Registered
906 Posts
that didnt make any sense........i said my self esteem was at zero and then you said yours was at .000001 for some reason. why dont you go ruin another teenage girls life and make them have a baby at a young age?

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is Emo jealous cause his skank ass cant get a girl or a boy?Anyways I misread.I post alot on here and read tons so once in a while ill misread something.So your self esteem is at zerp?Maybe you should go to counciling or see a doctor.You may have be in depression or gay and and real sensitive.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
The Mean said:
Is Emo jealous cause his skank ass cant get a girl or a boy?Anyways I misread.I post alot on here and read tons so once in a while ill misread something.So your self esteem is at zerp?Maybe you should go to counciling or see a doctor.You may have be in depression or gay and and real sensitive.
^^ You posted 'and' twice in a row ;)

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh ok.I only member posting once?

·
Registered
906 Posts
Stinger said:

^^ You posted 'and' twice in a row ;)
ha ha.

anyways, meanie weenie, i have no desire at this point in my life to get a girl because i'm only 13 and the sole purpose of a relationship at my age is to dump the other person because its stupid.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts