Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am damn confused. Im in nitemares sig asking if i can be a admin...i've never asked that...he's playing tricks on me. Its not a rant, i dont even post here much anymore, but I was just wondering what it was all about.Im also in Rajah' aswell. :S

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Eddie said:
I am damn confused. Im in nitemares sig asking if i can be a admin...i've never asked that...he's playing tricks on me. Its not a rant, i dont even post here much anymore, but I was just wondering what it was all about.Im also in Rajah' aswell. :S
Don't worry Eddie, I am in Nitemare's sig at the moment. It says the same thing as what you are saying

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Dont you notice with all these people having it,Its one of those Tags which you use for people,therefore when you view it, it'll show your name.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
It's like this [you].
Whoever reads this, your name being [you] will appear.
I could type [you] suck or [you] rule and no matter who reads it [you]'s name will come up.
Relax [you]. It's all a bit of fun.
Blame Nitemare.
But he did say that [you] sucked and begged to be Admin.

M

·
0 Posts
Nitemare knows im the main bitch really!

But i wish he wouldnt jack off to my pic, when he can call me!!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
I am still confused. I still can't figure out why my name is in the sigs. Also, I asked to be an Admin. some time last year under another name, when the positions were being filled. So, could someone elaborate in stupid terms for me?

EDIT: Nevermind guys. I finally figured it out when I logged out and then viewed this page. Sorry everybody.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts