Wrestling Forum banner

Mcmahon's ear

1081 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Xander45
How would you rate Mcmahon as a booker/creative head for WWF? Most of the time, he had listened to the one top guy; Hulk Hogan, Warrior (could not get him to turn heel), Bret Hart,Shawn Michaels, Austin, Rock, Triple H doing what they wanted or letting them get their way at the cost of rest of the talent or creative crew though Hogan was the only reported guy who had creative control as to what he would do.

Was he a good booker or a bad one for favoring a wrestler over the talent that the promotion had?
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Stealing the Show
11,462 Posts
it depends on what period of time you're speaking about.

If you're talking about the mid-90's, he was trash. If you're talking about the attitude era, then he was fucking brilliant. But to be fair....no one actually knows how much booking he really did at any point in his career.

· Banned
4,315 Posts
its a multiman process whichever way you look at it and Vince just feels he should take all the credit

· Banned
342 Posts
He is probably the best businessmen in Wrestling history but in saying that, he has also done a lot to bring down Wrestling (buying ECW and WCW, screwing up the Invasion, pushing Cena over everyone) It's half/half for me.

Rock316AE, what's up? Hahahaha. I know you read my posts. I'll rip you a new one, um, how do you say it, um, oh..that's it "kid" ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.