Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I went into the McDonald's I used to work at. Not to stir up trouble, not to get on my knees and beg for a job, just to eat.

I get there and order two McDoubles and two McChickens and a cup of water, and guess what.... the price was $4.89.

I asked Rosemary (my former coworker who took my job as cashier might I add) how could that be and she just sighed and pointed to a sign that was taped to the counter.

THEY RESTRUCTURED AND COMPLETELY DESTROYED THEIR DOLLAR MENU!

How does McDonald's expect to get money when it costs that much to eat there? The food isn't that great, the service isn't that great... I don't understand. McDonald's stock might be taking a plunge.

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
I went Friday (not proud, diet starts again tomorrow!!) and it was still in tact here. This would actually be a blessing for me since I want to lose 20 lbs by Jan 1.

·
Registered
6,245 Posts

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,743 Posts
I'm glad you went out of your way to mention Rosemarry that way we believe you know a girl in real life

i know a few girls in real life too ya know let me list their names here

... Jane and um....

Daria

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
Today I went into the McDonald's I used to work at. Not to stir up trouble, not to get on my knees and beg for a job, just to eat.

I get there and order two McDoubles and two McChickens and a cup of water, and guess what.... the price was $4.89.

I asked Rosemary (my former coworker who took my job as cashier might I add) how could that be and she just sighed and pointed to a sign that was taped to the counter.

THEY RESTRUCTURED AND COMPLETELY DESTROYED THEIR DOLLAR MENU!

How does McDonald's expect to get money when it costs that much to eat there? The food isn't that great, the service isn't that great... I don't understand. McDonald's stock might be taking a plunge.
You got four sandwiches for five dollars.

What the actual fuck are you complaining about?

·
Registered
2,212 Posts

·
Banned
11,717 Posts
For the price of $4.89 you could buy some beats, kale and coconut water and make about 4 or 5 smoothies that are actually healthy for you. But instead you'd rather contribute to the killing of innocent animals.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.