Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering. Noticed at the end of the backstage segment with LayCool/Vickie and Dolph and Michelle randomly smacked Ziggler on the arse. The announcers, nor anyone else seemed to pick up on it while I was watching it. Is this going to develop into some kind of storyline? I think Michelle and Dolph could fit together pretty good and it could be good for his character.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I think it was more like a failed high five lol.

And everyone knows that ziggler,laycool and anyone else on that side is using Vickie to get what they want.

·
Registered
9,904 Posts
I just re-watched that segment, yeah not sure what that was, seemed pretty random and no one reacted to it, not even Dolph. It seems as if Laycool maybe splitting up soon, which I don't want as I find them entertaining, a pairing of Ziggler and Michelle isn't that bad, but I just don't want to see Ziggler with another valet, once you have one your supposed to break away and go on your own, otherwise you get Dibiase'd.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
I'd prefer McCool to have a storyline with her husband when he comes back. If Sara can get an angle with him, surely Michelle, a full-time Diva can too.

What happened with the Kaitlyn storyline?

Perhaps if Layla turns face (they were teasing some tension between Laycool), I wouldn't mind seeing an angle between her, Ziggler and Vickie.

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
I'd prefer McCool to have a storyline with her husband when he comes back. If Sara can get an angle with him, surely Michelle, a full-time Diva can too.

What happened with the Kaitlyn storyline?

Perhaps if Layla turns face (they were teasing some tension between Laycool), I wouldn't mind seeing an angle between her, Ziggler and Vickie.
There training her in FCW so she can become a better wrestler.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts