Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I first saw this my face was sore for hours after the epic facepalm it received. Michelle fucking McCool won this after she's been no-heat booed out of arenas for the entire year. Oh but wait it gets better! The runners-up? Angelina Love first, Madison Rayne second.

What. The. Fucking. Fuck? Natalya Neidhart and Beth Phoenix have been outclassing these talentless ladies for months! And they're nowhere close to winning? I used to believe these PWI had tremendous cred but after seeing this just makes it look so weak! I mean come on! Love and Rayne over Natalya and Phoenix? Russo and Bischoff have done nothing but shit on the Knockouts the whole year and they were better? FUCK OFF!!!

·
Bourne Better
2,270 Posts
Natalya and Beth show no personality, though =[

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Isn't PWI a kayfabe sheet anyway? I can never tell with them.

It makes sense in kayfabe terms. Even though she's terrible and the fact she's constantly made to outshine Layla is just insulting.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Natalya and Beth show no personality, though =[
In-ring ability has made up for that (to me anyways). They're both improving there. I mean I'm sorry but McCool has done nothing but annoy and bore me all year. Biggest reason she gets the push is for being Taker's slampiece. She uses a finisher that's made better by a man with 100x the accolades she will ever gain (thank God I haven't seen her use it for months). She needs more time in the ring to improve and a better angle, one that doesn't make her so damn annoying.

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts
I liken this to when Triple H won PWI Superstar of the Decade. The only reasons I can come up with for that decision are purely kayfabe. Storyline wise, he had just been in that top spot for most of the decade and that was the only justification I could come up with because his body of work (especially when compared to the likes of Shawn, Taker, Edge, Angle, Jericho, Styles, Mysterio, & even the often criticized Cena) didn't measure up at all.

Same thing here. Are there better workers in Women's Wrestling in this day and age. Oh let me count the ways! Gail, Natalya, Phoenix, Mickie, Tara/Victoria, Melina, etc. There are plenty of girls who are just better, but because Women's Wrestling is more of side show, they don't always get to show it. So the top girl is going to be the one that gets the gold, and Michelle is always thrust to the top of the diva's division, so she gets the most attention, therefore, she gets the most recognition.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
McCool is one of the top 5 female workers in the WWE and easily one of the most entertaining. Probably the best on the mic tbh. **** only hate her because she married Taker just like they hate Trips for marrying Steph. Get over it bros.

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
Same thing here. Are there better workers in Women's Wrestling in this day and age. Oh let me count the ways! Gail, Natalya, Phoenix, Mickie, Tara/Victoria, Melina, etc. There are plenty of girls who are just better, but because Women's Wrestling is more of side show, they don't always get to show it. So the top girl is going to be the one that gets the gold, and Michelle is always thrust to the top of the diva's division, so she gets the most attention, therefore, she gets the most recognition.
This is just for the past year

Michell has been better then all of them this past year

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
:lmao Still can't believe people take these awards seriously.

The award is kayfabe, she's the most dominate diva in wrestling right now.

·
Registered
7,252 Posts
her and layla are one of the few things entertaining about mainstream women wrestling(besides beth and kong) so i dont see why this should upset anyone.

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
She deserved it from last year because she did the best work of last year from a kayfabe point of view

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I love McCool, she's a complete package imo, her Laycool run has been one of few bright spots in divas division over these past two years, she might not be in same level with Natalya in terms of wrestling skill but she's still very solid and can work a good match with anyone. She deserves this award.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I say it's quite well deserved. She has the looks, the mic skills and more importantly better in-ring ability than most of the other divas, which makes her probably the most complete diva on the roster. I can understand why people think her push is only because she is Mrs. Taker, but I'm inclined to believe what John Piermarini said in that she has worked her way to the top.

·
Premium Member
18,745 Posts
I have no problem with this award being given to her. Laycool's about the only entertaining thing in womens wrestling.

·
Masonic!
1,547 Posts
Del Ray!

1 - 20 of 92 Posts