Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean when he first started as Dolph Ziggler after the Spirit Squad he had gimmick like Mr Perfect then he got more like Billy Gunn and now it looks like he's trying to pull a HBK. I don't know but maybe that is why he never made it and his attitude in real life doesn't help

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
I mean when he first started as Dolph Ziggler after the Spirit Squad he had gimmick like Mr Perfect then he got more like Billy Gunn and now it looks like he's trying to pull a HBK. I don't know but maybe that is why he never made it and his attitude in real life doesn't help
His new Nikki Syxx look is cringeworthy as is stealing HBK's tuning up the band. Used to be a Ziggler mark but they've ruined him.

·
No Cena is good Cena
2,418 Posts
- The name "Dolph Ziggler" is a liability and makes everyone unfamiliar with him instantly dislike him.
- His mic skills have gone from cringe-worthy to barely passable.
- He's been booked like absolute dogshit since Survivor Series '14.
- I don't even know if he's a heel or a face. He's been acting like a dick since the Rusev angle.

Nevertheless I like Ziggler. Seems like a cool guy, but WWE is not doing him any favors with the way they've booked him. I sincerely believe he could be up there with Shawn Michaels but that can never happen without strong booking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts