11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Maby this will make the GFX forum alive

Girls always do the trick

oh yeah and rate please

B

·
0 Posts
OMFG, now the gfx forum is alive. The girl gets a 10000000/10, but the graphics gets a 7/10. Too simple(I couldn't do it), but compared to others, it is simple.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Banner isn't too bad. Simple, but effective. I think if you changed the pink to match her "outfit" it might fit better, but other than that, it's not bad.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Pretty good. Just gotta change the border and text to a black or red to match her outfit like GP mentioned, and get rid of the grid. Do you really have to have a grid in every graphic you do? Do you like them that much, or do you use them as your watermark?

Anyway, yeah, hott.:)

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well it made the bg less boring and it is not in every graphic i make just in a lot of them

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Who needs a background when you have an ass like that to look at? Your work of late LK has been exceptional.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thnak u rajah, and I made my first banner on 10-17-2003 so that's like 2,5 months ago. But I still have a long way to go

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Wow. Your best work yet. A1 cuts :D Nice blending and Text. The pink could be a different shade. I can't believe you have only been PSing for 2.5 months, after seven months I am still a n00b, what's your secret?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hmmm practising A LOT, and not being satisfied to soon

1 - 14 of 14 Posts