Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe they want to make us believe that he and wwe have been in talks, or not in talks for that matter, to release him..he says in the lita video that we'll find out in a 'few days' why he's been doing all that he has been doing ...even that video in the gym where he says "do you think this is a work or a shoot' was a work. I've only seen a few of his videos but that one comes to mind right away.

maybe he's the GM? a theory that has generally been thrown out the window because we've all been worked...but probably not.. from that brief statement he made, I think he'll either come back to WWE in some capacity or show up on tna...

If indeed it all has been work, it's probably because Vince wanted to test the waters concerning wrestlers and social media and since Hardy already had a following and was a 'pioneer', they staged some beef between him and the company, where he tried to get himself fired, etc... and used him as the prototype...

I wonder if he'll apply his "MATTHEW" character where he's all pumped up on painkillers and nearly sedated or not....

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Oh c'mon. Why would WWE waste their precious time only to push...Matt Hardy? I mean, it's Matt Hardy, you know.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Thats very wishful thinking, but seeing as how the IWC is a small percentage of the wrestling fan base i find it hard to believe. Now, if he did all this on the WWE Universe forum then maybe you'd have something, but by all intensive purposes he seems to be acting alone.

Sadly, this is probably not a work. Let him move onto TNA where he wants to be or start OMEGA or whatever his plans are. This whole situation is incredibly stupid and its made me less of a fan of his...

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
nope. his videos are pro-TNA. WWE isn't going to do a work where a guy not only mentions TNA, but supports it.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
Matt Hardy says he'll keep people talking and here we go again
I no longer speculate if it's a work or not. If it is, congrats Matt, you've successfully fucked up the heads of at least a million people.
If not, I hope you find your happiness in whatever you do. But the talks about you are getting a bit tiresome as a whole.

oh yeah...

inb4lock

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that what I meant. It's SO out of the box and TOO ridiculous (mentioning tna, etc.) that if its a work it'd be completely out of left field.... with the WWE having their number crunchers doing a study and testing the waters to figure out the power of social media and wrestlers...with MH as pet project. (and no, im notsaying his shit is scripted whatsoever!)

I pretty much expected each of those replies dudes..but honestly Idk, I'll i'm saying is there's always a first time for everything...as ive seen many times.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Vince McMahon books Kid Rock at Wrestlemania in 2009 and thinks Florence Henderson, Jon Lovitz and Jerry Springer are perfectly fine guests hosts in 2010. If you asked Vince about the Jersey Shore he would say it was nice this time of year. He has no idea what is relevant. He wouldn't even understand the concept of using Twitter/Youtube to work an angle.

It's possible Matt Hardy is just doing all this to try to build interest in himself, but there's no way WWE Creative is orchestrating this.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
this has gone on so long, i just dont care anymore. i dont get all the matt hardy hate, i like the guy, i think he's good. he's better than jeff in a lot of aspects. i hope he comes back to wwe, but it doesnt look to promising.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
that what I meant. It's SO out of the box and TOO ridiculous (mentioning tna, etc.) that if its a work it'd be completely out of left field.... with the WWE having their number crunchers doing a study and testing the waters to figure out the power of social media and wrestlers...with MH as pet project. (and no, im notsaying his shit is scripted whatsoever!)

I pretty much expected each of those replies dudes..but honestly Idk, I'll i'm saying is there's always a first time for everything...as ive seen many times.
no, it's SO out of the box and TOO ridiculous, it's not a work. period. he has also had videos with swords and guns.

they're not going to do some internet angle that's non-PG, anti-WWE and pro-TNA, you just won't see it.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
no, it's SO out of the box and TOO ridiculous, it's not a work. period. he has also had videos with swords and guns.

they're not going to do some internet angle that's non-PG, anti-WWE and pro-TNA, you just won't see it.
Exactly. Plus, even if it was a work - how do you suppose that's going to translate into good TV :confused:? Matt comes out as this fucking MATTHEW guy as the GM? LOL. His percentage of the crowd mark, whilst the kids ask their parents who the fuck just crashed the party.

·
FORZA AC MILAN
4,371 Posts
I’m pretty sure it isn’t a work, and no way will he be the mystery GM. I quite like Matt Hardy, but Jeff has always seemed like the bigger star.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I definitely wouldn't rule it out.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Jus to make this clear that video was made last week just before Jeffs heel turn and when he says you will find out in a few days he was on about hearing Jeff was turning heel thats what he is talking about thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.