MIZerable Truth

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
R-Truth & The Miz

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
How about not completely squash there careers and credibility as main eventers by turning them into a pointless tag team.

·
Dios perdona, los Perros... NO!
3,915 Posts
N.W.A was a funny name. Can't remember who said it, though. I lmao'd when Truth said "ninja please".

How about not completely squash there careers and credibility as main eventers by turning them into a pointless tag team.
Yeah, because the refreshing atmosphere they bring to the show and finally having WWE start to create a tag team division that matters is going to kill their cred. What do you want them to do? Stay in the ME forever and then be hated for being Cena?

It's a means to keep giving them TV time while helping to put over other stars.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Someone else said it but N.W.A (Ninjas with Attitude) would be also. But it wouldn't get used because it's way too edgy for a PG show.

·
Asuka
96,222 Posts
Mizerable Truth is much better. What kind of sense does the name Awesome Truth make? I don't get it, and furthermore, Mizerable Truth is more heelish.

But there's no use coming up with a name for them, because they won't be tagging after Sunday. This is just to get them on the card.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Mizerable Truth is much better. What kind of sense does the name Awesome Truth make? I don't get it, and furthermore, Mizerable Truth is more heelish.

But there's no use coming up with a name for them, because they won't be tagging after Sunday. This is just to get them on the card.
They're probably going to win the Tag Titles because they're so over with the crowd already. They don't need the Tag Titles because it's a step backwards for both of them.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Yeah, no, a team with the word "miserable" in their name is not a good idea regardless of whether it's a play on words or not.

I agree, just look at The Rock and Sock Connection or Jerishow. Totally killed the careers of those poor guys. Somebody brought up Jericho the other day and I was like "YOU MEAN THAT TAG TEAM WRESTLER? HE SUCKS LOL"

The tag team division is never going to gain credibility if everyone keeps looking at the tag titles as a "step down" so therefore no established upper card guys should be in it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts