Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldnt someone delete all the old accounts which are inactive? I dont know how much space they take up, and if it would be worth deleting them, but after looking at all the members that have not posted here in ages, or not posted at all, it seems like they take up a lot of space.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
One word simply answers this question: NO

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Should make a rules with like email accounts where if you dont sign in for an exstended amount of time its becomes inactive.

N

·
0 Posts
Deleting members would lower our count (which makes the site look smaller).

Oh, yeah...space really isn't a problem at WEForums. It's not like posts (because they are text) take a lot of space. Also, we don't allow attachments (outside of staff members).

·
Laughter is just surpressing depression
3,613 Posts
Yeah...always want the board to look big.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Why do half the people even bother signing up if they're not gonna post, i reckon only about 200 out of the 8000 members actually do post. But yeah people will register when they see that there are lots of members, i did anyway.

N

·
0 Posts
Just because they don't post doesn't mean they don't visit...mainly the WoW forums........

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
yeah they are mainly in the wow forum but i hate when u want to change your name and a member who has not posted has it

N

·
0 Posts
I just change their name. Just like I did for Newbie619 (is that right?) for the name Eddie.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, Nitemare can change their name so you can have their old one. Works a charm! cheers Nitemare.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
So in theory Nitemare could just ban me and steal my identity, what lovely admins we have at these forums...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts