Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

May 3rd Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread

14K views 270 replies 64 participants last post by  KuritaDavion 
#1 ·

Preview Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c. If you can't watch it Thursday, make sure to set your DVR to record it so you don't miss any of the action. The road to the Sunday, May 13 "Sacrifice" Pay-Per-View event continues on Thursday night!

- After what happened this past week during the Eric Bischofff Appreciation ceremony, "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair has promised to call out General Manager Hulk Hogan to address what happened

- Before their World Heavyweight Championship bout at Sacrifice, Bobby Roode and Rob Van Dam will pick each other's opponents on the huge broadcast

- As a preview to matches that will take place at Sacrifice, AJ Styles teams with World Tag Team Champions Samoa Joe and Magnus to face Kurt Angle, Daniels and Kazarian

- In Knockouts Tag Team action, Knockouts Champion Gail Kim and Madison Rayne face Velvet Sky and Brooke Tessmacher

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast at 9/8c on SpikeTV, plus news on the upcoming "Sacrifice" Pay-Per-View event on Sunday, May 13
Discuss tonight's show in here. No spoilers. Enjoy! (Y)

#2 ·
- After what happened this past week during the Eric Bischofff Appreciation ceremony, "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair has promised to call out General Manager Hulk Hogan to address what happened
I'm probably the only one but I'm looking forward to this. Flair is awesome and I'm happy he's back on TV every week. Looking forward to the show tonight.

#9 ·
Who wants to bet this silva guy in his first try is going to cut a better promo than garrett?

#14 ·
I'd say Sorensen was decent in the ring when he first came in and better then Silva, for Sorensen it's just that they never gave anyone a reason to care about him or promo time or personality and that's why people got sick of him getting shot after shot at the X-Title. And unlike Silva Sorensen looked good in his debut in the X-Division showcase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.