Wrestling Forum banner

Matt "Sober" Hardy

5306 Views 40 Replies 29 Participants Last post by  tag~team~champ
I just find it ironic that we seem to bash the both Hardy's at once for their drug usage and even sometimes throw in jokes about their friends like Helms and Moore.

Everywhere it's Jeff getting busted for drug usage, but why is it that we never hear anything about Matt?

Don't get me wrong I think Matt Hardy smokes weed just as much as Jeff probably does, but why is it that Jeff is always the one getting a push, being in the Main Event?

Matt is not as popular, but that doesn't say much as he hasn't been booked to be.

If Jeff Hardy keeps his act up, why don't they just change the first name in the future Main Event scene of TNA?
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Premium Member
26,901 Posts
Matt is sober? Say what now?

Jeff is the shiny, colorful toy that will break down after a couple of months but you'll still play with it because it's shiny and colorful. Matt is the dull toy you've had for 10 years, it's still going strong and works but it's collecting dust in the corner.

· Registered
2,114 Posts
I just find it ironic that we seem to bash the both Hardy's at once for their drug usage and even sometimes throw in jokes about their friends like Helms and Moore.

Everywhere it's Jeff getting busted for drug usage, but why is it that we never hear anything about Matt?

Don't get me wrong I think Matt Hardy smokes weed just as much as Jeff probably does, but why is it that Jeff is always the one getting a push, being in the Main Event?

Matt is not as popular, but that doesn't say much as he hasn't been booked to be.

If Jeff Hardy keeps his act up, why don't they just change the first name in the future Main Event scene of TNA?
Weed is not Jeff's issue thats why Jeff has got to stop taking Coke oxy's and tons of other pills before he quiets weed

· Registered
820 Posts
Weed is not Jeff's issue thats why Jeff has got to stop taking Coke oxy's and tons of other pills before he quiets weed
Agreed. It kills me a little inside everytime someone here says Jeff needs to stop smoking weed. Did you guys watch the last PPV? Jeff didn't look hungry and content, he looked fucked out of his dome. Clearly he is on much, much harder drugs then marijuana. RVD smokes weed, I'm sure a lot of professional wrestlers smoke weed. It has no proven negative health effects, and I'm sure it helps a lot of them relax and cope with the constant physical and mental stress of being a professional wrestler.

That being said, Matt has been able to get almost as over as Jeff at times in the WWE. He's doing a good job at getting back into shape, he's better in the ring then Jeff, and he's making an effort to get his shit together. He just needs someone to tell him that his trench coat and braids look retarded.

· Registered
2,114 Posts
Agreed. It kills me a little inside everytime someone here says Jeff needs to stop smoking weed. Did you guys watch the last PPV? Jeff didn't look hungry and content, he looked fucked out of his dome. Clearly he is on much, much harder drugs then marijuana. RVD smokes weed, I'm sure a lot of professional wrestlers smoke weed. It has no proven negative health effects, and I'm sure it helps a lot of them relax and cope with the constant physical and mental stress of being a professional wrestler.

That being said, Matt has been able to get almost as over as Jeff at times in the WWE. He's doing a good job at getting back into shape, he's better in the ring then Jeff, and he's making an effort to get his shit together. He just needs someone to tell him that his trench coat and braids look retarded.
Kids this man is from BC so when he talks weed you sit and just learn lol

· Banned
4,265 Posts
Matt Hardy hate,

How original guys.

Seriously, its really boring now.

Matt Hardy is also a drug addict but they nver found passed out in a bathroom befrore a ppv match.
I don't know what Jeff took before VR but it must be a crazy shit...
WHAT?

You know you can get sued for making up shit like that right?

You would deserve it too.

Reactions: RoughJustice

· Registered
820 Posts
Matt Hardy hate,

How original guys.

Seriously, its really boring now.
Agreed. He's making an effort to improve himself as a wrestler and performer. And he's paying his dues in TNA and working hard, not just starting at the top and burying everyone like most of the ex WWE and WCW guys. Give the guy a break.

· Registered
1,463 Posts

Schizophrenia, there are many proven cases of Marijuana causing it.

· Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,891 Posts
Well, maybe he smokes weed. Maybe. But that is just a hunch and guilt-by-association. Jeff Hardy has been late to and no-showed numerous events. He's had multiple positives on drug tests and was recently busted with drugs. Matt Hardy doesn't have any of that. Innocent until proven guilty, though he does seem quite paranoid in those Youtube videos.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.