Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Matt Riddle has some big expectations for his WWE career. Riddle signed with WWE this past summer and is currently working in NXT. The former mixed martial artist transitioned into a professional wrestling career that saw near immediate success. After a few years working on the indies as one of the hottest stars in the business, Riddle got the call from WWE.

As a former UFC fighter, Riddle was a guest on “Ariel Helwani’s MMA Show” to discuss professional wrestling and signing with WWE. Riddle was asked, in his perfect world, how long he’d be on NXT before jumping to the main roster. Riddle said he’d like to win the NXT Title in three months and then go up to the main roster to challenge and retire Brock Lesnar:

“In my perfect world I’m champion in like, three months,” Riddle said. “And then I’m on the main roster and I’m challenging Brock Lesnar. And I want to retire Brock Lesnar. That’s the perfect world. Maybe Brock Lesnar, main event WrestleMania for the Universal Title, and if he loses he retires.”

Source: http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/matt-riddle-wants-to-win-wwe-nxt-title-retire-brock-lesnar/

·
Custom User Title
15,224 Posts
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,438 Posts
Well, can't fault the guy for being ambitious.

·
Registered
8,589 Posts
Riddle probably will be NXT Champion at some point. They're waiting until a TakeOver to debut him. They did the same with with Black and Nakamura. Ember Moon on the women's side as well. That's a good club for him to be in as far as titles go.

Retiring Brock....well, he may be high, but it would be a fun match if Brock gave a shit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts