Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
CHIEFS KINGDOM!
3,225 Posts
And this right here is why I like Matt so much. He just says whatever he thinks, damn the consequences. And he's spot on.

Plus, he seems stoned 99% of the time. How can you not like that?
That's why he has so many no contests on his MMA/UFC record that should be wins, the dude smokes weed like all the time. It's amazing he hasn't been hit by a wellness policy violation yet lol. That is unless WWE honors the medical marijuana exception I believe he got when he was still doing MMA :lol

Reactions: Jan.S.Gelz

·
I will make something truly astonishing!
4,218 Posts
She's shit.
I've said that Charlotte often moves like a tranquillised giraffe, but this 'lady' makes her look like a fucking ballerina.

She sandbags the shit out of practically everything (almost like she's not sure what they're going for) and moves so slowly I'm starting to wonder if she might be having absent seizures.

Lana was better in ring than this blondebagging creature.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
He probably is :lol

Riddle can't lose, he probably won't get fired and, if for some reason he is, he most likely will be a huge star on NJPW or AEW
I get the feeling if AEW was formed before he signed with NXT, I think he would have gone AEW way wouldn't surprise me if he's looking to get fired. I don't think NJPW would touch him cause of his weed smoking, they are very tough on that thing.

He knows his worth and he's got star written all over him. I just don't think he's the kind of guy who put up with shitty booking and shitty wrestlers. He probably work his contract until it runs out and leave.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
That's why he has so many no contests on his MMA/UFC record that should be wins, the dude smokes weed like all the time. It's amazing he hasn't been hit by a wellness policy violation yet lol. That is unless WWE honors the medical marijuana exception I believe he got when he was still doing MMA :lol
Weed is not considered a wellness policy violation as far as I know

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Riddle is right. Lacey Evans is a HORRENDOUS pro wrestler in every sense of the word. Horrible in the ring, horrible on the mic, and just a complete and utter bore. She wrestles in quicksand and talks like it's literally 1950.

TRASH.
I blame Vince or whoever moved her up to the main roster. I'm sure Vince saw a Blonde with a nice body and thought she be a star. I wouldn't be surprised if HHH and co were telling him she's not ready. I can't blame Lacey on it, would you turn down such a big push given by the head boss. She's nowhere near ready for the spot she's in and probably will never will be to be that main eventer.

This feud with Becky/Charlotte has done her a lot of damage with fan's who aren't blinded by her looks. I'd take her off TV for a few months and have her work hard on tour shows and if she get's better then reboot her with a new character.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
You sure about that?
I think they removed it because of Orton, since he used to smoke a lot back in the day and they didn't wanted to suspend him/fire him, I think you get a warning or a fine for smoking weed.

Reactions: FROSTY

·
CHIEFS KINGDOM!
3,225 Posts
I think they removed it because of Orton, since he used to smoke a lot back in the day and they didn't wanted to suspend him/fire him, I think you get a warning or a fine for smoking weed.
Okay cool, thanks. I was wondering how Riddle planned to keep a job with WWE being not only the King of Bros, but King of Athlete/Potheads :lol

Reactions: Mordecay
21 - 32 of 32 Posts