12,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,113 Posts

·
JANUARY 5TH
4,184 Posts
He always came across as entitled but also worked from ground up too. He is probably rubbing the people wrong way which I can see.

·
Premium Member
11,423 Posts
Nothing wrong with standing up for yourself and expressing yourself
Somebody has the balls to speak his mind, with the talent to back it up.

Yea he isn't going to make a lot of friends I'm sure.

Need more guys like him.
People are soft as fuck. I bet it's the same people that hate CM Punk that hate Riddle. Yeah a guy that's great and honest and speaks his mind is such a jerk. Better be a fake ass kisser yes man.

Lol at Ciampa. His ceiling is set and Riddle could mop the floor with him.

·
Registered
12,405 Posts
It has to be an angle. I mean if you have heat - whatever, not everybody is going to like you nor do you have to like anybody/everybody. But whinging about this on twitter "Nobody likes me, make them play with me Mommy" is cringy.

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
People are soft as fuck. I bet it's the same people that hate CM Punk that hate Riddle. Yeah a guy that's great and honest and speaks his mind is such a jerk. Better be a fake ass kisser yes man.

Lol at Ciampa. His ceiling is set and Riddle could mop the floor with him.
It's also the same crowd who pine for the AE that cream their jocks if Austin or flair were taking shots at Lou thezs or Larry zybysko but because riddle is going after book and Goldberg it's a crime.

They want edgy wrestlers but want the wrestlers of this generation to kiss the ring. It's hypocrisy.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts