Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cageside Seats:
Matt Morgan isn't happy.

Indeed, "The Blueprint" talked with 102.5 FM The Bear and confirmed that he isn't pleased with management at Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling and his contract will be coming up after he fulfills his final obligations with the company on this upcoming weekends house show tour.
His contract with TNA is coming up. Would you like to see him in the WWE and how far could he go?

·
I know, it's been a while.
3,272 Posts
I'd like him as a solid mid carder.
Just to bulk it up a bit.

Good solid opposition for people like Rhodes, Ziggler, Ryback and Cesaro.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I've always marked for Matt Morgan, especially during his earlier runs in TNA.

If he did go back to WWE, I think he'd get a monster push like Umaga or Khali did then get buried by a top face leading to him either working Superstars or doing nothing. I think 35 may be a little old to really have a decent career in WWE, which is a shame because I've always liked him.

Either way, I hope he's happy wherever he is in the future.

·
Banned
2,092 Posts
ive warmed up to him after hating him for years so im down, he LOOKS like attitude or 90's guy compared to the pretty "wrestlers" we have to deal with, so i say hell yes,

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
I would absolutely love to see Matt Morgan back in WWE after his work in TNA. He would be a great opponent for a lot of people. Add him to team Johnny, and let them form some type of fucking gang and destroy people. It would be like the NWO and less like the Nexus. Especially if Vince is back.

·
Registered
913 Posts
He would be a welcomed addition in my opinion. If he does sign with WWE I hope they don't make him a generic big bad guy. Bring him into the mid-card picture and maybe give some credibility to the U.S. Championship.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Morgan is a good wrestler who can play both heel and face very effectively.

·
I recycle.
1,281 Posts
Wrestling needs a new younger 7 footer but think he'll never be main event or get close to a Kane/Taker/Show character type level.

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
If you can't make it in TNA, go back to WWE I guess?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts