Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which do you think is he Better being for me its both cause he palys the A** Hole role good and he plays a sympethic face role good too thoughts?

· You are being watched
6,782 Posts
I don't find him remotely interesting either way, so I couldn't care less. I suppose he is a bit better as a hell, but thats not because of his promo skills or delivery, that's just because of the content that the script writers give him. He bores me in the ring, and he generally bores me on the mic. So in answer to your question, he's better as a hell, but in my opinion he's better out of TNA.

· Registered
2,999 Posts
Doesn't work as a Face at all, he is huge and a great Athlete but as soon as he has a Mic he is like"i rrespect and loveyou all, but i might gonna kick yourass, sir."

· Banned
18,342 Posts
Actually, he's one of few guys in business today who can work good both as face and heel. That's why I respect the hell out of him.

· Registered
2,064 Posts
He needs to be repackaged completely. Needs to come out looking like Diesel without the long hair. Dye his hair black, dye his goatee black, lose the lumberjack beard, wear Nash like gear with the blue and black since he is The BLUEprint.

He looks like he wants to be a Goldberg or Batista type with the way he dresses but the guy needs to embrace that he is a legit big man and play the part.

· Registered
993 Posts
He's a better face but he needs to tone down the sympathetic stuff, it makes him look soft.

· Registered
7,601 Posts
He may be the big recruit Immortal needs at the moment to take on TNA and Fortune, as great as the Hardy Boys are, they can't take on the whole company themselves.
I said at the time when he turned face that he should never have been turned because he is a natural heel and his big cuddly giant character as a face is horrible to watch and is ruining his career in my opinion. I understand that TNA needed someone to feud with Jeff Hardy after Mr Anderson was injured by THAT chair shot by Jeff Hardy but they should have just ended the pointless feud between Rob Van Dam and Rhino with a match on Impact and then had Van Dam/Hardy as the top feud until Mr Anderson returned which would have so much more sense storyline wise.

For some reason TNA has still not put out a feud between Rob Van Dam and Jeff Hardy despite their match before Rob Van Dam winning the TNA World title from AJ Styles being the actual basis for why Jeff Hardy turned heel in the first place and was according to Jeff Hardy's promo straight after Bound For Glory the starting point for Immortal, have TNA booking forgot this already. Matt Morgan NEEDS to be a heel and i said before Bound For Glory that i would have liked to have seen AJ Styles turn face and be the top face against "They" and have Fortune as Matt Morgan, Beer Money and Frankie Kazarian with Ric Flair as the mentor/manager.

I think that once The Undertaker does retire that Matt Morgan will probably be the best big man in the business because he can talk as a heel and is a good in ring worker as well but as with most wrestler's in TNA they are booked wrong, i think as a heel Matt Morgan would be believeable in main eventing PPV's on a regular basis. With the roster so lop sided at the moment with there being way too many top face's over top heel's and a heel turn for someone is needed fast unless Beer Money and Frankie Kazarian turn back heel in a swerve so if someone does turn i would love to see it being Matt Morgan who does and a feud with Mr Anderson is already there after their matches recently.

· Registered
756 Posts
He does well as both as long as he isn't TOO soft. Him as a cocky arrogant heel especially as the Tag Team Champions and referring to himself as 'We' was great. That's what I prefer him to be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57zANrn-0Do

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.