Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So dudes contract hass ran out and he may go to the wwe . I really think he could be a big star in wwe but will never be one in tna. I'm not saying this because I don't have faith in tna but his talent set is bettter for a place like wwe.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I'm not a huge Matt Morgan fan, but I can't help but feel TNA could have used hin better. I mean he has a good look and is well spoken so he would be good for media appearances. He is one of the most marketable guys they have and he wasn't a star in WWE, so he would be seem as a TNA guy.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I hope he does. The guy is fugly with his Dilbert head and big ears. I cringe every time they use him on that insurance commercial.

Maybe they'll try him as the next monster heel to try and crush John Cena.

(Wishful thinking for TNA)

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
If he was going to be a big star he would have made it by now. At best he would just be Cena food in WWE.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I fucking hate the guy too but he's big can talk and is as strong as a bull . Every thing in the past has been looking for

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
If he goes to WWE there is no way they'll make him look credible in a hurry.

Remember what they did to Christian? Solidified main-eventer in TNA, but WWE put TNA in it's place by bringing in Christian as mid-card talent at best.

Matt Morgan is already a TNA midcarder, so imagine how far that puts him down the roster in WWE. He'll be a jobber on NXT.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Awhile back I was trying to get my gf to watch wrestling and I'd showed her WWE and TNA and she was pretty indifferent. She liked TNA more because she felt the characters were less boring but no one really captured her interest. Then Matt Morgan one the tag belts and started defending them on his own. Talking about himself in the plural. Now shes hooked and loves TNA. She remembers the PPV's before I do.Still a struggle to get her to even watch a half hour of Raw without walking out but thanks to Matt Morgan we watch TNA together and buy all the PPV's.

He can do what he wants but we saw how badly the WWE handly Matt Morgan before at least he has a presence in TNA. I hope he stays and gets rewarded with a title run down the line.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Anyone who says he should go to WWE definitely did not see his first run as stuttering Matt Morgan and havent seen how badly the newer talent has been used.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Anyone who says he should go to WWE definitely did not see his first run as stuttering Matt Morgan and havent seen how badly the newer talent has been used.
I liked his first run with the e dude was a monster and funny.

What about r truth whhen he went back every was saying he's the next big thing, , yeaah now he's I'm mid card hell and I wish he would come back to tna but yeah that's not the opoint.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I liked his first run with the e dude was a monster and funny.

What about r truth whhen he went back every was saying he's the next big thing, , yeaah now he's I'm mid card hell and I wish he would come back to tna but yeah that's not the point.

And what about hardy when he went back he became the champ.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts