Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is not a spam if any admins want to delete their post they can. I am a big Matt Hardy fan since the hardy boyz and team extreme era. Hardy potentially can be a short-time TNA champion, He has impressed me, with his match.

I think that they should make him win the belt by cheating. Matt Hardy can make a decent heel. I never seen the heel version of HArdy Boyz until TNA. I also think that Shannon Moore and the inc ink idea was really bad.

I think Immortal should have Shannon included only for the add-on. I know people might lock my thread but I am just sharing my honest opinion on Matt HArdy.

Although I am his fan, I subscribed to him on youtube, I disagree on what he did most of the time because it's killing kayfabe.

I don't know how many bash I am going to get for this, but I am hoping for hardy short run, that man worked hard. I feel like WWE could have use him to win by cheating kind of like Edge.

One thing that he can improve is his ugly style. He needs a total makeover like Jeff. He needs something new... his look is plan and boring. In addition to that he doesn't have a great aura like Ken Anderson.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
well... the last thing inmortal needs right now is more members, did you check how many people were beating down on kurt angle?

matt needs a complete makeover... not just change his hairstyle... the cold blooded gimmick doesn't work at the moment because the guy is still the same

regarding his in-ring skills, i would give him a few more months... the guy is still reeking in ring-rust, besides, he already did heel twice, i liked the V1 gimmick better

i honestly un-subscribed to him on youtube because he just got out of control with his videos same with twitter, quite frankly i stopped caring about matt hardy, he's a long way to go if he wants to repair the mess he created

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
True the only gimmick I love was the angelic diablo, which never been debuted. V1 was also cool, make shannon moore their bitch, and take advantage of him. Shannon is like the spike dudley of the team.

His on ring skill is pretty good and impressed me lately. Back in WWE he was plain boring both in the Mic and same move-set in the ring.

No one really respect the man, the man has done quite a bit for WWE. Of course you can't compare him to top faces like Austin, Cena or Rock, but that guy has been a decent mid-carder and deserve a proper send-off. It's kind a unfair!

I am not a TNA fan but I have kind of been watching it once in a while ever since Jeff came. Jeff is definetely more entertaining now. I think WWE made The JEff HArdy of today. Matt is almost a veteran.

His cold blooded is not great but I find it decent. I only wish he doesn't post video anymore. It makes me harder to take him seriously.

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
I'd rather Matt Hardy disappear from TNA than give him a substantial push.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
With all the hype about getting in shape and seeing a new Matt Hardy, the only thing that is different is the hair. I'm I won't even get into the wierd interviews he did online, but it created interest in him and it wasn't worth the wait.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Matt deffinaitley has gotten bigger muscle wise, the video's on youtube/cold blooded attitude arent a great gimmick, but his in ring skill has improved a tiny bit in TNA, i like TNA better then WWE at the moment, mainly cus the Miz is WWE champion and ots just becoming repetative, but if this immortals/Dixie carter crap dont stop TNA is gonna lose a few ratings, i dont see matt being TNA champion to quick, he needs to develop a bit more to contend with some of the great talent TNA has to offer and deserves much more then matt has earned so far, he would need to improve his gimmick aswell, he just isnt "main event" worthy with his gimmick, and IMO jeff's gimmick is going great

Reactions: Agungga

·
Registered
621 Posts
You reckon? There was a time when he was a decent mid card wrestler before his internet BS. He was 10x better than Jeff.
Matt has always been a little bit boring in the ring as a single wrestler. It's strange because he has good techniqual skills , he can do some highflying and has psychology but he is just boring, he doesn't know how to get the crowd into his matches, some thing Jeff can do and that's why usually his matches get much bigger crowd reaction.

·
Premium Member
5,918 Posts
Matt has always been a little bit boring in the ring as a single wrestler. It's strange because he has good techniqual skills , he can do some highflying and has psychology but he is just boring, he doesn't know how to get the crowd into his matches, some thing Jeff can do and that's why usually his matches get much bigger crowd reaction.
I found his program with MVP more entertaining than anything Jeff has ever done.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Majority of IWC is bashing Matt. The only one of the forum member that is non-biased would be Azstar he is awesome and I give him rep for that!

He needs a character make-over why are they keep on doing the same thing over and over again with Matt. I agree he needs to learn to work the crowd as well.

He is sure putting hell of a package! he needs the charisma! Jeff wasn't charismatic back then!

·
Registered
36 Posts
It must be quite difficult for him since nearly everybody's bashing him but honestly, the guy didn't acheive a lot in his career...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It must be quite difficult for him since nearly everybody's bashing him but honestly, the guy didn't acheive a lot in his career...
And I quote! You are wrong! He has put hell of a package! Team Xtreme! Matt HArdy V1! it goes downhill after that and I blame it on the creative team. He is not the most charismatic or best in mic but with a proper gimmick he could have done a lot more!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts