Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
14,465 Posts
Guy had a good run but his time has come and gone. Seems like AEW is next for him, see what they do with him there.

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
WWE took one of the three hottest wrestlers in the world, trashed everything that made him special, wrapped him in packaging that expired 15 years prior, let him languish, then did a 180 and presented a flaccid, zero-calorie version of the gimmick that propelled him in the first place, then stripped that away, turned him into a jobber, and discarded him, all in a span of a few years.

If you're still rooting for this company, that sequence should make you ask yourself why.
You can't be talking about the Broken gimmick right? TNA's ratings beg to differ on that being "hot."

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,487 Posts
You can't be talking about the Broken gimmick right? TNA's ratings beg to differ on that being "hot."
Um...yes, I am. For those of us that pay attention, that gimmick was EXTREMELY over. It’s incredibly foolish to use TNA’s ratings as a reference point for an individual gimmick. TNA could have trotted the Edge sex celebration out there and the needle wasn’t moving, because the promotion had spent years destroying fans’ trust.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Um...yes, I am. For those of us that pay attention, that gimmick was EXTREMELY over. It’s incredibly foolish to use TNA’s ratings as a reference point for an individual gimmick. TNA could have trotted the Edge sex celebration out there and the needle wasn’t moving, because the promotion had spent years destroying fans’ trust.
Extremely over with who? The 20 people that watch TNA? You can’t call someone one of the hottest acts in the world when they are wrestling in the D company seen by nobody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,975 Posts
Notice how he returned to OG Matt Hardy, hes triying to protect his Woken/Broken type of character.

He gonna end being the Exalted One.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts