Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a lot of people don't like him and what not so please don't go on about how you don't like him and whatever but I seen his last video on youtube and he mentions that he is going to "cross the line" and that he can't leave his family or something like that. When he first started posting these videos I thought that they were an angle within WWE but now i'm not so sure. I really hope he does come to TNA and joins up with Jeff, JJ, HH, Bishoff and Abyss.

Do you think it will happen or is it all just a work?

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
He'll definitely be moving down South. It's just a matter of time.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
He's just trying to make people watch his insane videos. He used to be quite good at working smarks. Now, the obvious 'cross the line wink wink nudge nudge' bullshit is all he can do to get people to care.

Even if they did release him, it'd be another 3 months before he could appear. By that time, the momentums gone.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
actually heal hardy boys could be pretty sweet. haven't had a chance to see impact yet for the aftermath but hoping it's cool.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
The guy is such a attention whore. Its annoying enough when a woman is doing it, but when a MAN is like that. Your just pathetic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts