Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,487 Posts
No Holds Bared. Very sexy.

I guess WWE decided Hardy's JNCOs have one more match in 'em.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Why? He took the same chair shot as Edge. They write Edge off TV for the foreseeable or future but Matt comes back the very next week, for a match no less?

You’re just making Edge look like a punk. He didn’t take a shot to the neck, so his past injury isn’t relevant here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
#StayClassyWF
1,076 Posts
Like I said on the other Matt thread, wouldn’t surprise me if Edge returns in his place demanding answers and they have a brawl instead.

·
Registered
15,586 Posts
Why? He took the same chair shot as Edge. They write Edge off TV for the foreseeable or future but Matt comes back the very next week, for a match no less?

You’re just making Edge look like a punk. He didn’t take a shot to the neck, so his past injury isn’t relevant here.

Good point. Makes Edge look like a wuss

The con-chair-to was the perfect way to send him off.

Now he's coming back after 1 week? Stupid creative.
This. Very dumb and makes Orton chair shot less impactful

·
Registered
10,534 Posts
Probably have a midget come out called Fatt Hardy or something to further try to diminish and clown Hardy as he leaves. I can't imagine them having Matt come back after the conchairto spot and have a competitive match against Orton twoo weeks before he can legally show up on any other wrestling show.

·
Registered
4,672 Posts

I think the difference is Edge had a surgically repaired neck, WWE are trying to sell it like it's possible Randy has done all the progress Edge had made on it, disabling him from competing again.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
6,131 Posts
WWE doesn’t think about the shit they do. How does this make Edge look now? Who takes a Con-chair-to and is good to go the following week like nothing happened?

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
This. Very dumb and makes Orton chair shot less impactful
WWE doesn’t think about the shit they do. How does this make Edge look now? Who takes a Con-chair-to and is good to go the following week like nothing happened?
In WWE's defense, they are basically telling the same story with Edge that they told with Shawn Michaels when he came back in 2002. Of course Edge is going to take a while longer to recover because of his neck. Plenty of wrestlers have came back a week later after a Con-Chair-To. Edge gave Cena one on the RAW go home show before their Last Man Standing Match at Backlash.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
6,131 Posts
In WWE's defense, they are basically telling the same story with Edge that they told with Shawn Michaels when he came back in 2002. Of course Edge is going to take a while longer to recover because of his neck. Plenty of wrestlers have came back a week later after a Con-Chair-To. Edge gave Cena one on the RAW go home show before their Last Man Standing Match at Backlash.
Did he? Hmm don't remember that. I still think its bad writing though. There's no reason anyone should be taking a move that's pushed to be that devastating just to come back the following week. You gotta sell that shit. If Cena did in fact take one on the go-home show before the LMS match, then it was just as retarded back then as it is now. They should have never done the spot in the first place if they were gonna book a Street Fight. Just have them brawl it out, then book the match. Whatever, it is what it is.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I think the difference is Edge had a surgically repaired neck, WWE are trying to sell it like it's possible Randy has done all the progress Edge had made on it, disabling him from competing again.
I literally said in the post you quoted that his history of neck issues is irrelevant because a chair shot to the head while laying down does not impact your neck at all.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts