Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
for those who dont know, nodding off is when u take drugs (opiats usually like percocet and heroin) and you cant stay concious, and usually there sitting and when they fall asleep there head dips down, so it looks like there nodding when they fight it and there head goes up and down.

·
Santina's Lover
4,216 Posts
Probably the fact that Punk says he's straightedge yet he's banged almost every chick in the wrestling business. And when he does bang them, they get called whores and he's called a pimp.
If a key opens many locks, it's a master key. If a lock gets opened by many keys, it's a shitty lock.

for those who dont know, nodding off is when u take drugs (opiats usually like percocet and heroin) and you cant stay concious, and usually there sitting and when they fall asleep there head dips down, so it looks like there nodding when they fight it and there head goes up and down.
Nodding off has fuck all to do with drugs, it just means as you said that your head appears to be nodding due to tiredness.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Or they could just be really drunk.

I do that sometimes after a little too much vodka. You start day-dreaming.... then you just start dreaming. Then you wake up. Rince, repeat.

Doesn't necessarily have to mean he was on hardcore stuff. But you just never know with Matt anyways.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
redeadening said:
Then why do I keep hearing about everyone shitting on Johnny Ace?
Because he's an idiot. That's why he has staff that helps him and says "call up this guy" or "sign this guy." Poor bastard would never be able to stand on his own two feet.

·
Registered
859 Posts
nodding off on painkillers, no doubt

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Probably the fact that Punk says he's straightedge yet he's banged almost every chick in the wrestling business. And when he does bang them, they get called whores and he's called a pimp.
Straightedge means you don't sleep around?

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Good Lord. Nice to see Hardy going to a reputable interviewer like his buddy (and another douchebag) in Helms to air his dirty laundry. Just go away already.
He'd go away a lot faster if we stopped paying attention to him. And before anyone says it, yes, I'm well aware that I'm not helping with this post.

·
Lose for Hughes!
3,802 Posts
For somebody who is not a native English speaker, please, what does this mean:
"he was nodding off the night before."
Usually the cause of being fucked up on opiates like: heroin, oxy-contin, vicodin, percocet, and pretty much any other strong pain-killer.

21 - 40 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.