Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
The Man Comes Around
8,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Matt Hardy appeared on Gregory Helms' Highway 2 Helms show (November 14)and talked about a number of topics in the 2 hour interview

Hardy talked about having heat with CM Punk and said he had no problem when Lita and Punk recently dated but that Punk is hypocritical.

Hardy also addressed reports from months back that he was sent home from a WWE show in White Plains, New York. Hardy said someone contacted WWE's John Laurinaitis and put heat on him. Hardy was drug tested and couldn't wrestle until the test came back clean.

Hardy also said he was sent home from the UK tour months back because the office said they heard he was nodding off the night before.

Helms spoke about being frustrated around the time he left and said WWE's talent relations department is working Vince McMahon. "Talent relations is making it what it is. I'll say it publicly, I think Vince (McMahon) is being worked. I think Vince is being worked by the guys in talent relations."

http://fr.justin.tv/geekweek/b/273629623

·
Registered
764 Posts
For somebody who is not a native English speaker, please, what does this mean:
"he was nodding off the night before."

Thank you.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
He is right, WWE talent relation guys are fucking retarded.

Punk is a hypocrite. An awesome man, but a hypocrite nonetheless.

Matt Hardy is still a giant douche though.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Probably the fact that Punk says he's straightedge yet he's banged almost every chick in the wrestling business. And when he does bang them, they get called whores and he's called a pimp.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Probably the fact that Punk says he's straightedge yet he's banged almost every chick in the wrestling business. And when he does bang them, they get called whores and he's called a pimp.
This is probably why. Straight Edge isn't just about drugs/alcohol, it's also about not being sexually promiscuous which Punk definitely is.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Lol , who cares Punk is awesome :p

Reactions: Bruze

·
Lily, Rosemary, and the Jack of Hearts
5,594 Posts
I wish I could stop watching stuff like this. I used to be a Hardy fan, but he has made it impossible with his ego. He actually tries to take credit for the success of his brother, and then the success of tag team wrestling, and then the success of wrestling. Breathtakingly stupid.

Seeing these guys with their real life friends is immensely annoying, and Helms talking shit on CM Punk because he ingests caffeine because "caffeine is as addictive as heroin" (is it anywhere near as dangerous, dickhead?) is ridiculous. I have to say though, when Matt first brings up his intestine shit and Helms says "This is where Matt makes an excuse for being a fat fuck." I legit lol'd.

·
The Man Comes Around
8,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't think Punk is some " sleep around" dude, he got that cocksure charm so a lot of girls fall in love quick with him so he get a lot of pussy.

Like Edge said "i'm sorry if he got only one serious relation til he got 30"

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
Yeah, the "promiscuous sex" part of Punk's promos pretty quickly left the further he got in the wrestling business.

But as for what Matt said about "nodding off," I actually remember the report that said people backstage were concerned about his health and there was something in there about how he'd just randomly fall asleep, and that added to their worries. I guess that was legit?

If Vince is "being worked by talent relations," then by all means keep doing it. Talent relations has been picking up some great talent in recent years and getting rid of, for the most part, the right people. They're obviously doing their jobs very well.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Yeah, the "promiscuous sex" part of Punk's promos pretty quickly left the further he got in the wrestling business.

But as for what Matt said about "nodding off," I actually remember the report that said people backstage were concerned about his health and there was something in there about how he'd just randomly fall asleep, and that added to their worries. I guess that was legit?

If Vince is "being worked by talent relations," then by all means keep doing it. Talent relations has been picking up some great talent in recent years and getting rid of, for the most part, the right people. They're obviously doing their jobs very well.
Then why do I keep hearing about everyone shitting on Johnny Ace?

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,993 Posts
Hardy's just jealous that Punk came in as a younger better version of everything that the Hardy Boyz were.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts