Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuJRcTr9rDg

Its a good little vid about Hardy´s thoughts on Orton and some shots at the IWC.

Most interesting is that Matt Hardy completely denies that Orton had anything to do with the "trashed hotelroom" that Orton got blamed for a while back in Europe. According to Hardy it was 2 hotelrooms that got destroyed by two people you wouldnt believe.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
I can't help but like him to a degree because of watching him and Jeff tear shit up as a tag team in the Attitude days. Still, it's sad to see what's become of his career.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
I don't often get surprised, but here we are. When it comes to Randy Orton, Matt 'freaking' Hardy is the voice of reason. A fair few people could do worse than listen to him on this.

Luckily, he redeemed himself with a moment of pure crazy. Seeing as a half full glass of water as being three quarters full isn't so much optimism, as it is pure delusion. Also spending a third of a public youtube video making obscure in-jokes isn't the best idea.

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
He was really quite desperate to make his points clear, he said them over and over for emphasis. No harm done really.

·
Registered
627 Posts
You mean another so called "fact" about Randy doing something bad that was proved false again?I'm shocked.Lets see,the "crap" job he supposedly did was actually lotion(as also said by Joy Giovanni was was there when it happened),the kid spitting incident and now this.I wonder what other bs rumor about him will be proven false?Gotta love the IWC.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,320 Posts
Wow two people who we could not believe trashed two hotelrooms insteads of Orton. Is it possible that it was John Cena and The Undertaker after a few pints, but because the WWE didn't want to tarnish their repuatations, they put the blame on Randy Orton who is already known for his attitute and history. Just kidding, would be nice though if he had just come out and said it.

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
Hey it's Matt Hardy begging for attention. Shock. You also have to laugh at the two giant posters of himself in the room.

Reactions: peyt d' chicken

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
This is the first time I've seen Matt Hardy post a sane Youtube video. LOL

So who trashed the hotel room?

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Hey it's Matt Hardy begging for attention. Shock. You also have to laugh at the two giant posters of himself in the room.
Yeah those posters made me lol :lmao

Seriously I can't believe I actually wasted my time watching a Matt Hardy video. And as for the hotel room thing, it's just him advertising his new book.

Matt Hardy is an attention whore.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Matt Hardy isn't going to get any fans saying nice things about Randy Orton on the internet lol.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
"Matt Hardy talks about Randy Orton"

"Randy Orton doesn't give a fuck"

·
Registered
11 Posts
When I think of "Matt Hardy" I think of one half of the hardy boyz, the Matt we seen feud against Edge, I don't know who this guy is... I hate this guy, Matt Hardy retired long ago.

·
Registered
283 Posts
5 words. 5 words Tweeted from Randy Orton and Matt Hardy makes a whole new video about it. I think everything in his past - his younger brother being more over than him and eventually being more successful in his WWE career, the stuff with his girlfriend cheating on him with his best friend as well as other ex-girlfriends dating other wrestler problems, not to mention all the shots to the head/bumps had mutated Hardy into the attention-seeking, all-talk weirdo we see today.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Matt Hardy's videos are like watching a train wreck.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts