1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Re: Matt Hardy Shoots: Did he use "unscrupulous methods" to leave WWE & more revelati

Interesting.

I guess Matt is pretty talented at making us angry, that's for sure.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Re: Matt Hardy Shoots: Did he use "unscrupulous methods" to leave WWE & more revelati

thanks for the link

·
Registered
147 Posts

"...I've had to time to eat..." stands out, but no I hope he goes on to fix himself and become a success. It was really tough to see him implode.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts

Nice to see Matt Hardy in a non crazy video.

·
8,232 Posts

Sometimes the Matt hate gets out of hand. At the end of the day, he seems like a harmless nice guy. Sure he can be over the top and completely obnoxious, but at least he's humble. Not many people in this business are.

Something I notice though about Matt is that he never fails to bring up Lita. Probably the last 10 videos I've watched of him he's brought her up. I don't know if he does this to troll, or if he even notices how obsessed with her he comes off.

Also another thing, it's funny how the two guys he says he "groomed" were Drew and Swagger. Two guys I strongly dislike and don't think they deserve their pushes.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts

at least he knows he is fat, as far as mentioning lita, well it was the quickest way to mention when he was away from the wwe the first time . over all, it was a good view.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts

He looks drunk or stoned or whatever... Nice interview tough...

·
Registered
2,452 Posts

He's lost his double chin anyway, surely a sign.

But he is right about meeting him in person, I met him a few years ago and he is easily the most talkative superstar I've met, he makes time for everyone. The only other guys who have done that have been surprisingly Cody Rhodes, William Regal and The Miz.

·
Registered
4,157 Posts

So when a veteran is paired with a young talent and is tasked to make them look as good as possible, it's called a "project"? Interesting term, and I do agree that after Drew was done with Hardy he was actually kind of better, he picked up a more sinister style in the ring and worked on body parts as brutal as possible, something he took to the next level with Christian.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts

Matt looks really good in this video. He definitely looks a lot healthier.

Interesting interview, it's weird to see him being so humble about WWE. Most of his personal videos with Jeff and stuff made it seem like he hated the place.

Thanks for posting.

·
Fighting the feeling...
2,442 Posts

Suprise suprise he mentions Lita AGAIN, get over it already Matt, otherwise a very different video to the ones I have seen him in recently.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts