Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Isis the Amazon, who participated in a tryout match for TNA Wrestling earlier this week, posted numerous messages on her Twitter account yesterday dismissing the report that she upset those in the locker room with her conduct backstage. According to the Pro Wrestling Torch, the organization's female performers collectively made it clear at this week's television tapings that they would not work with her if she is signed, citing her poor attitude.

"Heat comes & goes. Even if I had it, why would I care? All that matters is that I give what I do 110% & have a positive attitude," she wrote in response to a message that she has "heat" amongst the locker room.

She then added, "I don't ever pay attention to dirt sheets. They're there b/c average people live average, boring lives & need a target like me for amusement & a cheap laugh. I'm not putting it over & I'm don't talking about them, IE giving them credit. F*** 'em."

Lisa Marie Varon (a/k/a Tara) spoke out in defense of Isis, saying she didn't upset the locker room, and that she's a total sweetheart.

Isis also commented on her wrestling ability drawing unflattering comparisons to The Great Khali. She said that Tommy Dreamer, who also works as a producer, told her she has a lot of potential.

"People can say what they want. When a guy like Tommy Dreamer who had worked closely with the Great Khali comes up to you & tells you that you have mass amounts of potential, I'd focus on that as motivation over some stupid dirt sheet talking s***," she said. "My name is still coming out their mouths for a f****** reason- NEVER forget that. So long as I'm doing what I need to be doing, everyone else trying to bring me down can "suck it".

Company sources indicate Isis garnered major heat amongst the locker room due how she carried herself at the events, as if she is already a "big star" in the wrestling industry.

"I've never seen a guy or a girl rub the locker room this much the wrong way," said a TNA employee.

Meanwhile, Matt Hardy similarly dismissed a report indicating that he upset his peers by taking credit for the recent TNA Impact ratings surge coinciding with his arrival to the organization.

"GIVE ME THE HEAT!" he wrote Wednesday in response to a headline reading "Backstage Heat On Matt Hardy Over Twitter Comments."

He then changed his tune on the subject, writing today that only "inaccurate scumsheets" say he's arrogant with his boastful remarks on Twitter, not his fellow wrestlers.
Source: http://twitter.com/isistheamazon & http://twitter.com/matthardybrand

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
The dirt sheets just make this shit up and people can't wait to post them as if they hold any weight.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
and here we are reading them all... that's what dirt sheets always do anyway, both isis and hardy should just shrug them off and not care at all or not even comment about it

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Maybe it's just bias.......

....but I really, really doubt Matt's word. I might err on the side of the dirtsheets regarding Matt. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Damn, Isis's comments serious makes Matt Hardy look tame and borderline reasonable by comparison. At least Matt comes off as in-character and having fun. Isis just comes off like a *****. Even if the dirtsheets are ****, you as a representative of TNA shouldn't come off as just as unhinged and retarded as the IWC in response.

She needs to look at how pariahs like Nash, Bischoff, or Mark Madden reply to the IWC and take pointers. Their replies are arrogant, but backed by experience, wisdom, and most importantly a sense of geniune superiority from knowing their position in the business compared to the IWC and convincing enough readers of this in order to cause in-fighting among the IWC to see who sounds the most intelligent. Isis talks about the dirtsheets like their nothing and then idiotically uses ad hominems against their readership.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Completely dismissing the dirt sheets as "made up shit" is stupider than the people who believe them as 100% truth.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Matt Hardy is by far the least likeable person in pro wrestling. And its got nothing to do with him being heel.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I love Isis and hope her tryout went well. From what I've seen of her she seems like a real down to earth chick, so I gotta call BS on the dirtsheets. Either that or one TNA employee got butthurt and ran to leak an exclusive z0mg!

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Believe what you want to believe. All it takes is one person for a rumor to start.

*Isis bumps into so and so person and doesn't say excuse me :( *

*So and so person calls Meltzer*

"I don't think anyone has ever rubbed the lockerroom the wrong way than Isis.."

·
Registered
333 Posts
Notice that whenever the dirtsheets report on the reputation of someone, its always someone that has prior history of fucking up. (IE. Matt Hardy, Isis)

This way when the dumbasses who read the sheets, clog the boards up with them, and actually believe it (or better yet care about them) talk about them they have a way to defend themselves. "It makes soooooo much senseeeee, Matt has a previous history of doing this, and Isis was fireddddddd!!!!!!1111111

Who the hell cares about the backstage heat of Hardy or Isis anyway?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts