Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
Re: Matt Hardy goes to Rehad paid by WWE (Video announcement inside)

My opinion is that this is a good thing. All dislike aside, I wish him well.

I hope people are mature about this....but I doubt it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Matt Hardy goes to Rehad paid by WWE (Video announcement inside)

I just noticed that I made a mistake in the title of the thread, please mods change it from "Rehad" to "Rehab"

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
If he's going to actually take it seriously, hope the best for him. Still have my doubts about it though with him doing it on youtube and all.

·
Super Moderator
19,308 Posts
I don't like the guy, not in the slightest, but good for him. I hope he takes full advantage of what is given to him.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Awesome news! It's great to see him swallow his pride and get some help for himself. I'm glad he is trying to get his life straightened out before it is too late.

·
What?
13,511 Posts
I'll save my congratulations and praise for when he's actually clean and can demonstrate that he can function as a normal human being. Until then all I wish him is good luck and I hope this is the last we have to hear about his problems.

Edit: In b4 fat camp and all food related jokes.

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
Very emotional video to watch. Wish him the best of luck, would be great to see him get one more run with WWE if he succeeds.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
Awesome hope he comes back to the WWE, he's better than Edge.
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Anyway, like Evolution, I hold my judgement on these occurrences until I accept that said person has actually applied whatever he/she needs to in order to say clean.

Until then, stay positive Matt.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts