Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if it was posted allready since it was a day ago. I usually don't read most of Matt's twitter posts but hit wrong button and read one. It said that he may be missing some in ring time due to WWE's strict health and wellness policy. Anyone know anything about this? Again sorry if it was posted, was tweeted a day ago.

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
....So you couldn't just go back to his page and quote exactly what he said?

Thx 4 everyone who has been concerned about my foot being jammed between the steel steps. It was bad-it felt like my foot was bein cut off.
1:51 AM Aug 14th via Twitter for Android

Didn't plan to take my boot off, but I had to immediately see how bad my foot was injured. Keep in mind, it bled thru my sock & ankle tape.
1:54 AM Aug 14th via Twitter for Android

I will most likely have to miss some ring time due to WWE's stringent health & wellness policies. I'm sorry if I do guys & gals.
1:58 AM Aug 14th via Twitter for Android
Considering he's involved in all of the SummerSlam activities, I doubt he's suspended.

·
I GOT ALOT LEFT IN THE TANK
4,541 Posts
This is kayfable....

Drew McIntyre "injured" Matt Hardy this week on Smackdown. Hardy is just playing along essentially saying he isn't medically cleared to wrestle at the next event. Hell maybe the spot was stiff botched and Hardy legitimately was injured. Either way this is what he is referring to. Not drugs or whatever.

Edit: Should say botched not stiff.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
SO Matt is using twitter to sell his fake injuries?

I saw him pull his boot out right before Drew kicked it down. How stupid do you think we are Matt?

·
Premium Member
4,216 Posts
This is kayfable....

Drew McIntyre "injured" Matt Hardy this week on Smackdown. Hardy is just playing along essentially saying he isn't medically cleared to wrestle at the next event. Hell maybe the spot was stiff botched and Hardy legitimately was injured. Either way this is what he is referring to. Not drugs or whatever.

Edit: Should say botched not stiff.
Sounds like their could be a Drew Mcintyre/Dashing cody rhodes vs Hardy/ Christian feud on the horizon(exciting times for Christian:side:) although it's pointless without the tag belts.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts