Wrestling Forum banner

Matt Hardy and Reby Sky

24143 80
Okay people, what the fuck, seriously? She's gorgeous... oh, and she's bi. Matt Hardy : living life, pissing haters off, making YouTube videos and having threeways with top models. Ordinary shit.

We can confirm that TNA star Matt Hardy is currently dating Rebecca Victoria Reyes, professionally known as Reby Sky.

Sky is a 24-year old American glamour model, radio & television personality and dancer. She is currently training to become a professional wrestler and currently works with Dragon Gate USA and Ring of Honor.
Source : NoDQ.com
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

· Banned
388 Posts
I wonder why she is dating him? Climbing the ladder of suckcess the hard way.

Wrestling excelence = ROH CHIKARA SHIMMER
Events I will attend on my wrestling road trip: SHIMMER 26TH & 27TH MARCH, ROH 2ND APRIL, WRESTLEMANIA 3RD APRIL, RAW 4TH, PWG WINNING 9TH APRIL.​

Reactions: MKC

· Registered
770 Posts
She is easily 20 times better looking than Lita.

For those of us who need proof.

· DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
14,509 Posts
who is Matt Hardy having threesomes with? i only see one name mentioned in this, and having grapes in your bedroom doesn't count as an extra person.

but good for Matt, hopefully he has lots of sexual relations with her and gets lean and fit and less crazy and more happy. and maybe he can finally get over Lita.

oh, but it's really not that surprising. i was surprised when i saw how hot she was, less surprised when the "aspiring wrestler" part was mentioned.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.