Wrestling Forum banner

Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy = Ratings Boosters?

4908 Views 52 Replies 44 Participants Last post by  The Tony
http://nodq.com/tna/298889353.shtml

- Matt Hardy had the following to say on TNA's iMPACT ratings from this week on Twitter:

"Hulkster & Jeff brought me in & the ratings keep growin-Coincidence?I think not! FACT! .. Dixie, u can thank ME & Jeff 4 the ratings jump-just saying"
Reactions: androinv3
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Registered
3,249 Posts
Matt Hardy is a fucking idiot; in terms of ratings Matt Hardy is a non-factor period.

Jeff is a much bigger draw than Matt and even Jeff couldn't bring in consistent ratings surges.

The ratings have been up because TNA have been building to things throughout the show, this past week with Anderson and Hardy that match was promoted the entire show and the ratings were strong throughout because of it.

Similar to when TNA did bigger than normal ratings in 2009 with Angle and Sting's empty arena match. It was promoted a head of time and hyped throughout the show leading to a higher ratings average.

· Registered
9,884 Posts
Great to know Matt Hardy's a team player.

· Banned
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's sad how the likes of AJ Styles, Beer Money, Kurt Angle and even to an extent Mr Anderson never get any credit for the slight ratings boost. Look, I loved Matt Hardy back in the days from the Hardys to V1 to the feuds with Edge and MVP but it seems as though he has kind of lost his mind..its sad to see. But whatever, I just hope TNA can move forward with this and do some good with it.

· DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
14,070 Posts
i haven't paid too much attention, so i have to ask: have the ratings actually been going up since Matt Hardy's arrival? or is he trollin?

· The Man Comes Around
8,754 Posts
1.3 is good but still poor.... i really hope for TNA than they not gonna fuck up the whole " Fortune turning face " angle and not make some stupid move like Kazarian turning on Styles for no fucking reason or some dumb shit

· Registered
131 Posts
Just because he´s acting heel now, he thinks he is one in real life!
I met the Hardys a couple of years ago in Germany and have always been a fan of them. But nowadays Matt seems to be more on drugs than Jeff!
At least Matt realized that his new hair-do was actually nothing but hilarious!

· Registered
3,860 Posts
Matt Hardy doesn't draw shit. TNA got the 1.31 rating because of the hype of who "they" were. If AJ Styles, Beer Money, Angle, Steiner and everyone else got people happy, that's fine. People wanted a kind of TNA Originals vs Immortal fued anyway and it was bound to happen, it just came months early.

· Registered
980 Posts
Jeff Hardy has literally passed Matt on every level, better promos, better matches.
The best Matt can aim for now is to continue being a shadow.

Reactions: androinv3
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.