Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
6,208 Posts
Matt Hardy is there to enhance guys. Go out there, get some time out of them, help them along. There is nothing wrong with that position.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Just wanted to post to share my disgust at the way WWE are treating Matt Hardy. Losing/Jobbing to Erik Rowan in the ‘what’s in the cage’ segment.
I only got back into WWE around the time of survivor series and I understand that it looks like Matt will be off at the end of his contract but it’s just a bitter way to end for a legend of the WWE. Matt Hardy should be remembered for more than being squashed within 5 minutes on Raw as a part of a stupid storyline.
Rant over and excited to see where Matt (? And Jeff) end up next.
Serves him right for going back the first time and betraying TNA when he started the broken gimmick. You get what you ask for. Fuck em

·
Registered
15,613 Posts
After him and Bray (angle) that was it for Hardy. Jeff got hurt too. Shame i think Matt would have been with Jeff doing something good in the tag division but his brother fucks up too much. Hardy is just buying time til he goes to likely AEW. He will be jobbed out and used to put over people til then. Nothing to look at here.

·
Registered
15,613 Posts
And to further this discussion, this is for ANY star with somewhat of an importance within the WWE, if they have say six months to less on their contract, and they have not re-signed, then WWE will probably not use them and job them until a for sure deal. Can you blame them? I mean why push an employee who is still not sure if they want to be with you and have less than six months left? lol

41 - 46 of 46 Posts