Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post to share my disgust at the way WWE are treating Matt Hardy. Losing/Jobbing to Erik Rowan in the ‘what’s in the cage’ segment.
I only got back into WWE around the time of survivor series and I understand that it looks like Matt will be off at the end of his contract but it’s just a bitter way to end for a legend of the WWE. Matt Hardy should be remembered for more than being squashed within 5 minutes on Raw as a part of a stupid storyline.
Rant over and excited to see where Matt (? And Jeff) end up next.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Hasn't he been pretty vocal about not re-signing when his contract was up? Probably should have kept his mouth shut if he expected to not be jobbed out. On a positive note, if he keeps losing he'll be the perfect leader for AEW's job squad the #DarkOrder

·
Registered
7,975 Posts
Hes being punished because his deletion idea actually got ratings but didn't include cuckholding, how he dare to get ratings without cucking someone!!!!

·
The Babyface of WF
10,464 Posts
I thought it was clear to everyone that his role is Enhancement Talent Jobber to the stars at best now that his career is reaching a dead end, He has nothing more to prove that he realistically hasn't already accomplished before.

Now if Jeff was back from his injury I'd say as always he would fare better than Matt but still likely used as a Midcard talent barely scratching the Upper Midcard at this stage both Hardy's are essentially done.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,518 Posts
Like Shawn Michaels post 2002 I'm sure Matt don't care about putting over anyone, since he knows he's on his way back...

·
Registered
718 Posts
2020 Matt Hardy is where he should be. He is doing the "honors", he should have continued working behind the sceens. On screen there is nothing left for him to do, he hasn't been interesting in years.

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
Does anything expect anything less from Vince? This is common for people in his situation.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts