Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres the whole conversation at WZ about Matt and Ryan:

everlast671: here is my advice to you... shut down the website, get some chicks, get laid. In other words... get a life

First off..they are doing a job, and they try so blah... Brian is the owner fo the site, others are administrators of the news...webmaster, etc.

After all the time they dedicate to Wrestlezone.com and WZforums.com this is a pretty crappy post...sheesh..some people have no respect.

TCE: Does Brian get paid to do this, does he?

thumbtaxx:Brian gets the profit the site makes. It probably isn't too much. He probably has another job as well, but it's just a guess.

everlast671:i bet these guys are just ubsest with wrestling. They need some chicks bad

thumbtaxx: It seems you need a chick bad, seeing as how you're trying to be "cool" over the internet. If you want to be "cool" here, post intelligently, rather than sounding like a dumbass.

btw, I'm pretty sure Brian has another job besides WZ.

DorneyDave: "Ubset" Heh. Wow. Dude...at least those two guys are managing and running the largest wrestling website in the world while balancing the everyday issues of life. It is you who need to get a life and wake up.

everlast671: i bet matt sucks ryans cock. theyre gay fags

Mustang Havoc:
do you have dreams of WZ Webmasters fucking each other?

Anyways..most of them work for numerous websites and probably do have other jobs. Brian has a home office and I think works for another computer company. He makes a couple thousand at least on WZ and the forums.

iced: lol, mustang this guy just wants attenton just delete this. no slurpees for him

Hate: well i know from experience that ryan clark is a cock,but matt seems cool from what i know...but ryan does love the cock,ryan dont own this either i dont think..he owns crappy pws

nitsuj krowkcolc: Didnt you used to post at pws, hate? I remember seeing that name when i went there to piss off some of the numbskull posters back in like april or something.

CoWboY from HeLL: Yeah, CJ. He was a global mod I think.

Hate: yup buddy i was from pws..i was a global mod there until i saw first hand what kind of asshole ryan clark is..but hey this place is better anyway..ryan clark is a plageurist and just copy and pastes his new from sites like 1w and others...he changesz like 1 word or so to make it look original

oogleman: Ryan is a spoilt kid. When he sees something he wants, he resorts to illegality's to take it. He also looks like the remains of a cancer victim with that "hair cut".

My advice for Mr Boone is to get a life. I heard from some guy at 4Wrestling that he DROPPED OUT OF SCHOOL just to post wrestling news. And i heard Clark moved houses to be closer to an arena with more shows than the one in his old town.

REAL Sad...

Oh and BTW, Einhaus makes like $200-400 off of WZ and the forums a month, cause he has to pay Mr Boone 2000. Well, thats what the 4W-Wrestling guy said and i believe him.

Long and good conversation about Matt Boone and Ryan Clark.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I decided to post this because I see you are having the same problem.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
IF everlast671 is Ryan Clark, WATCH OUT....because he registered at one of my forums that died out a half a year ago, and i didn't tell anyone about that place, so he most be screwing with something because he is pissed off at me...funny, i talked to him over aim with my Spenser s/n and he hated me, and then i changed my account to my doublej s/n and we had no problems...haha, he didn't even have a clue...

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I heard Ryan is an asshole.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
He is. It all views on the first time you and him talk, and then after that, it wont change

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Boone was the owner of WrestlingPlanet and he let monkeys run as admin. They destoyed the place. Apart from that they both have this 30 minute wrestling internet show which is quiet gay.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts