Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the match that tops the list for me is Angle vs Lesnar at WM19. I always hear people talk about how boring it was, I personally think it was one of the better matches that night

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Goldberg vs The Rock from Backlash 03 is another i liked. I never expected a wrestling clinic or even a 5 star match, but it was just awesome to see Rock and Goldberg in a wwe ring. Hollywood Rock was always entertaining.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Brock Lesnar vs Big Show.
I actually enjoyed most of their work together. They always had cool moments as well. The ring breaking on smackdown when Lesnar superplexed show from the top ropes, The triple threat match with angle and even the encounter they had at Survivor Series 02 in where Lesnar was throwing around show like a Cruiserweight.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Daniel Bryan vs. Kane (Extreme Rules 2014) comes to my mind first. Everyone said that it was boring, but I honestly loved it. My favorite match from that PPV + one of my favorite WWE PPV matches of 2014 in general.
This.

·
Registered
18,770 Posts
Triple H vs Chris Jericho WM18

It's not so much I loved the match, I thought it was pretty good. It got overshadowed by Rock & Hogan, which wasn't a good match.. The crowd was just poppin to anything hogan did.

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,553 Posts
Cena/Orton Breaking Point 2009. One of their better matches IMO. Infact I thought all the matches from their 2009 feud weren't bad.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Kane vs Bryan ER 2014

HHH vs Taker WM 27

HBK vs HHH LMS RR 04

Cena vs Orton RR 2014

Undertaker vs Hogan SS 91

·
Eating Doritos In My Mom's Basement. A Crawl Space
1,398 Posts
Bray vs. Cena @ Wrestlemania 30