Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think wwe should give the fans what they want to see. My biggest example is undertaker vs sting. Why not have this match while they can. They are both so old but at this moment can wrestle everyone wants to see it and it would be a big draw. I know some people will complain that they dont want to see it but you cant tell me that you would not watch it. Also just random stuff like brock vs strowman. Maybe seth vs reigns feud. I just dont see why not do it now before it's too late. It's like wwe is scared to have big matches and feuds. They will do sting vs hhh for no reason but not sting vs undertaker.

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
I can absolutely tell you I won't watch Sting vs Undertaker. I won't watch Sting vs Undertaker.

I would like to see a Bray Wyatt/Kevin Owens match. I know that's not a feud or match people think of when they think of "dream matches", but the promo work would be the best you're gonna find, and it's a fresh match. Somehow or another, they've both completely avoided each other, mostly due to both always being heels or on different brands. I don't think WWE is consciously avoiding it, but somehow it's just never happened. It's the only match I can think of that we've never seen with 2 long standing, full time stars. The only involvement the two might have had is in the Royal Rumble but I don't even remember anything there, I'd have to look for it.

I don't think it'll happen, but in the positions they both find themselves in, this is the most natural, most fitting WWE Championship match for WrestleMania. One guy wins the title, the other guy wins the Rumble, it could easily be done, but we'll probably get Kofi vs Ricochet or something because Vince is a crazy old man who lives in fantasy land.

·
Registered
10,147 Posts
I want to see more Seth Vs. Styles and i want to see Andrade face Finn, Seth, Styles & Cesaro.

Reactions: DammitChrist

·
Queen of all Galaxies
3,673 Posts
Bray Wyatt vs. Triple H and Undertaker vs. Sting should've happened at WrestleMania 31, but I'd still enjoy them. Also wanted to see Shawn Michaels vs. Dolph Ziggler at SummerSlam.

More: heel Daniel Bryan vs. face Bray Wyatt, face Bray Wyatt vs. heel Seth Rollins, face Daniel Bryan vs. heel Roman Reigns, heel Bobby Lashley vs. tweener Brock Lesnar, heel Sami Zayn vs. face Kevin Owens, face Kevin Owens vs. heel Roman Reigns.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
-A "Monday Night Wars" Royal Rumble, where anyone that doesn't win has to job to the Catering Club and then permanently retire.

-Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns vs Drew McIntyre vs Elias vs Ali. Winner gets to keep their look, the rest have to get complete makeovers.

-Prison Break Cage Match. Brock Lesnar or Ronda Rousey face someone that wants out of their contract. If the UFCers can keep their opponent in the cage for 5 minutes, they win and get a big bonus and their opponent gets 6 months added to their contract. If the opponent escapes, they get their release and the UFCers have to work 25 Live events for free.

-Bleach Blonde, Highlander, gauntlet match.

-A "Leathal Lottery Match": The McMahon Family are surrounded by every active "sports entertainer" in the company holding a rock in their hand, except for one. They have to guess which of the 200+ talents is the only not holding a rock. If they guess right then they only get an egg thrown at them.

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
Triple H and Steph vs CM Punk and AJ Lee. Some combination of the 4 are the only matches i really wanna see.

Becky vs Ronda 1 on 1... and becky vs Shayna 1 on 1 are also on the list.... becky vs paige as well

·
F*** This indy flippy shit
2,225 Posts
Alexa Vs Mandy, old school bra & panties match would put asses in the seats.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
They have like two stars and the old fucks legends, they have a very short game of big matches they can do.

Probably want to save them.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
The fiend vs brock

Properly built and blood guts gory crap which means it'll never happen

Reactions: Kowalski's Killer

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
They have like two stars and the old fucks legends, they have a very short game of big matches they can do.

Probably want to save them.
I take it that you mean Brock and Cena.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Just off the top of my head.

Bryan vs Reigns for the WWE Title

Seth Rollins vs Daniel Bryan

Roman Reigns vs The Fiend

A proper main event rivalry between Samoa Joe vs Kevin Owens.

Goldberg vs AJ Styles with Styles going over.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
I don't know why so many people are asking for matches with people that hit their prime 20 years ago.

I would rather see 2 great young talents go at it, making them the new legends of tomorrow, than randomly shoving someone like HHH or Goldberg into a match with guys like Ricochet.

I mean, Sting v Undertaker? In 2019? Absolutely fucking not. It's over. The chance has been missed. I'm perfectly happy for them to be throwing these "dream" matches at Saudi Arabia, because I don't want to see them, and I don't watch the Saudi shows. So it's win-win for me. This attitude of "dream match" only ever consisting of people that have no business still lacing up their boots is exactly what's preventing the amazing talent of TODAY from becoming the superstars that they should be.

Everyone is living in the past. We complain about WWE constantly resorting to nostalgia for ratings, but they're just doing what most people are asking for.

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
They already give me what I want to see. By being so shite I watch something else.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,024 Posts
Adam Cole v. Seth Rollins

Adam Cole v. AJ Styles

1 - 20 of 28 Posts