Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure there will all ready be some thread similar to this, but what match or matches would you like or liked to have seen but would never happen. Anything from people in different era's/companys whatever.

One of mine would be a ECW vs WCW vs WWE Triple threat Tag Team Ladder Match between Rob Van Dam and Sabu vs Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman vs The Hardy Boyz, I was also thinking you could throw in a TNA Tag Team in the mix as well which I would go for either AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels or the Motor City Machine Guns.

Another would be a 6 Man Tag, the NWO (Hall, Nash and Hogan) vs The Ministry of Darkness (Taker, Farooq and Bradshaw).

Your matches?

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,537 Posts
These two guys have been in matches together, but putting a particular year to each guy:

1997 Shawn Michaels vs. 1989 Ric Flair

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
2002 Chris Jericho vs 2011 CM Punk.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I would still love to see this:

Inferno Match
Kane vs Melina

·
Registered
850 Posts
Sting vs. Undertaker

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Far too many to mention, but from the top of my head:

Michaels vs Steamboat
Angle vs Perfect
Angle vs Hart
Punk vs Savage
Punk vs Rick Rude (with Heyman vs Heenan going on as well)
Taker vs Sting
Taker vs the Great Muta
Lesnar vs Vader
Triple H vs Savage

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Cena vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania. 8*D

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Brock Lesnar vs Kevin Nash
This would have been a pretty cool big man match to see when both guys were in their primes. I would love to see the sight of Nash Jackknifing Brock Lesnar and also Lesnar hitting the F-5 on a guy the size of Nash.

Undertaker vs Goldberg: Streak Against Streak at Wrestlemania
This one is pure fantasy booking, but imagine if Goldberg came around today and got over with the undefeated streak (in WWE) to the point where it was just as big of a deal today as it was back then, and then the 'E booked a Streak vs Streak match between he and Undertaker at the next year's Wrestlemania. A match like that would be license to print money.

Steve Austin vs "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan
More fantasy booking, but in some alternate universe, imagine it was Austin being slowly built to take down Hogan and the NWO instead of Sting. Austin feuding with the NWO when both are in their prime? Austin against a heel Hulk Hogan? Ah yeah... This would have been like Austin against the Hart Foundation in '97, only much better. Austin defeating Hogan for the title and spray painting 3:16 on his chest or back would be totally awesome and badass.

Randy Savage vs Triple H
I can easily see this one going down. Triple H does something to Elizabeth, which causes Savage to snap and go wild like only the Macho Man can (probably handcuffs Savage to the ropes and pedigrees Elizabeth in front of him as he is helpless to do anything but watch in mental anguish.) I can see HHH hurting Savage with a sledgehammer shot to the gut and then preparing to slam another shot into him while he lies on the ground already writhing in pain, but Elizabeth covers her body over him to protect him (and then HHH teases hitting her too, but doesn't.) I can also see Elizabeth and Stephanie getting into a catfight at some point. Elizabeth could whoop her ass just like she did to Sherri at Wrestlemania 7. And imagine how out of control and dangerous a sledgehammer-wielding Savage would be. He could be busting HHH's limo with it and shit.

Goldberg vs Ultimate Warrior
If the bookers in WCW weren't monkey-with-head-trauma-retarded, then they could have handled Goldberg better and built up Warrior better (i.e not booked him to lose to Hogan his first match in just to soothe Hogan's ego) and promoted a big man match between these two. With the right booking (similar to Hogan/Warrior at WM6), these two could have a great match sold at a clash between two physical specimen of incredible strength. Goldberg going over in that situation would have been huge if handled right.

Jake Roberts vs Kane
OK, this would probably be a bad match (though still watchable), but the segments it could consist of could make for entertaining television. Imagine Roberts as the diabolical, sinister heel he was in 1991 trying to play mind games with a monster like Kane. I see potential in a rivalry like this one. The evil man trying to get into the mentally scarred mind of a once evil man.

There's obviously many more, but these are just a handful I'll throw out there.

·
Registered
63 Posts
The Hurricane vs. John Cena (Superhero v Superman)
CM Punk vs. Roddy Piper

·
Registered
835 Posts
-Umaga vs Undertaker

-Kurt Angle vs Cm Punk

- Aj Lee vs Victoria

- Mr Perfect vs Angle

-HHH vs Savage

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Shawn Michaels vs CM Punk
Stone Cold vs The Rock 4

·
Registered
582 Posts
Stunning Steve Austin vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin.
All American Ron Simmons vs. Faarooq
JBL vs. Bradshaw
Diesel & Razor Ramon vs. The Outsiders
Hollywood Hogan vs. The Immortal Hulk Hogan
Lord Steven Regal vs. William Regal

Mark Henry vs. Bill Kazmeier
The Great Muta vs. Tajiri
Aja Kong vs. AJ Lee
Usos vs. The Headshrinkers
Sheamus vs. Big Van Vader

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

1 - 20 of 34 Posts